By Anonymous - 14/10/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, I walked into a T-Mobile store to get a new phone. I wanted all of my numbers on my new phone, but the customer service rep had to transfer them. He said jokingly, "I understand. You don't want to lose your girlfriend's number." My girlfriend and I broke up two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 048
You deserved it 7 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

loooooooooool_fml 1

I have a feeling that most of the people here haven't been broken up with before. Seriously, you, commenter's, don't get to decide what is a FML and what is not. Probably OP is still in love with the ex-girlfriend and it hurts when it's brought up. Bare the fact that it has only been 2 days, people don't get over it so soon.

No...these other commenters do have a point. How would the T-Mobile guy know that?? Sure it may hurt...but that's not the T-Mobile dudes fault. He was probably just trying to be friendly...tons of customer service people do it!! They're trying to be nice...how was he supposed to know. It has NOTHING to do with the fact they're broken up. Sure...that sucks. But the point was the OP made it sound like the T-Mobile guy should have known not to say something.

krivedko 0

well, it's nice to **** your exes))) just call her and tell her that you've got some of her pictures left..))

sucks you guys broke up, but seriously, this is no FML. in fact, actually having a cell phone customer service rep who isnt a douche (and even jokes to be nice) makes your life awesome. quit your bitching and stop posting FMLs

So laugh and sheepishly say that at least that shouldn't be a problem any more. You never know, in the subsequent conversation, you might get lucky if he recommends someone else, or perhaps even shares the same woes. Shit happens. Simmer down, dood.

Let me guess, you two split because you're too sensitive.

Grow a pair of nuts kid. No wonder she dumped your overly sensitive ass.

deaditegirl 0

Oh boo hoo! A customer service rep didn't know your entire life story! Grow up, grow some skin, and quit your damn whining.

If his comment is one of the worst things that's happened in your life, you have an amazing life.

theblazian 0

Somebody call the waahbulance.