By Scared - 05/06/2012 00:54 - United States - Arlington

Today, I walked in on my mother stroking my cat and murmuring, "Don't worry, kitty. One day, you and I... we will rule." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 654
You deserved it 3 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the_anti_hipster 7

Sounds like your mom's off her meds again...

Comments

Tonight... You. If you know that reference, you get a hand banana high five. OP, your mom is probably just a little loopy on pet dander or she's hungry or something. Perhaps for good measure you should sleep with one eye open, check regularly for deadly lasers or high powered drills, and make sure she doesn't replace you with a clone 1/8 her size. Moms can be crazy. Good luck!

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

Tell her that it's not wise to drink the bong water.

So you saw your mom stroking her pussy? FYL.

klovemachine 24

I read this FML using Cartman's voice :D

KBear3109 29

For a minute there I thought "stroking her kitty" was implying something completely different :D

Your mom must not be exactly clever if she thinks the cat is going to rule WITH her.

Somebody's going crazy.. Get some meds for her..

ChickInGreenVans 12

Strong kitty.. Warm kitty.. Little ball of fur.. Lazy kitty.. Pretty kitty.. Purr purr purr!!

KBear3109 29

I thought it was: Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr.

O_O So that's how the cats hypnotize their victims! (btw I know it's a big bang theory reference xD)

Snafuusmc 12

You gotta have a sidekick if you wanna rule the world right?

Your reFURring to OP's mom as the sidekick right?