By Aled - 17/02/2011 16:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I found my mom eating cat biscuits. We don't have a cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 830
You deserved it 3 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

By "cat biscuits," do you mean those biscuit treats you feed cats or actual biscuits made of cats? The second item would explain why you don't have a cat, among other animals/objects. Either way, make sure to get your mom spayed and/or neutered.

Comments

Oh, look. Another one word comment just to get the first post. -Sigh-

Well, I for one welcome our one-word first-comment overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted FML personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

That's true, but in general, most commenters will get more respect from the community if they post longer, more constructive answers. It shouldn't be a race to the first post. 1 is just a number. It's not an achievement.

needleinmypants_fml 3

everyone is enitiled to have fetishes. you think cat biscuits are nasty so no one shouls eat them? get over yourself... everyone is different just freaking deal with it. on another note. sir brave robin, would you like to tell me where you got that first sentence? it reminds me of something..

#51 - I have only one rule - if you have to explain a joke, it is no longer a joke. Therefore, I will respond as such - Google is your friend.

Cat biscuits are cat food made into biscuits people wow whoever thought it was a real cat made into biscuits doesn't read carefully enough.

twistedline 0
whoisthisgirl 4

lol yeah.. I used to eat dog biscuits.. the green ones. when I was 3. I would sneak them :(

ImLizAndImBored 0

:O OMG REALLY?? How did it taste like??

PurpleWaffles 2

The dog treats taste like pepper(: I dared my friend to lick it haaa(:

41, the only hope for you is rehab for taking green dog biscuits:-( you'll get through this!!

iSitt 0

I've heard or poor ppl eating catfood bc it's cheaper. FHL if that's the case.

My friend's mom isn't fluent in English, so she bought cat food instead of tuna by accident. She fed it to her kids for days until one of them finally looked at the label to see why their lunch tasted like crap. LMAO

By "cat biscuits," do you mean those biscuit treats you feed cats or actual biscuits made of cats? The second item would explain why you don't have a cat, among other animals/objects. Either way, make sure to get your mom spayed and/or neutered.

Robin, god damn you for breaking into my brain and stealing my joke. Get out! GET OUT OF TH...ooh, pretty shiny coins!

Coming from you, Doc, I feel honored and strangely aroused by your contempt of my "joke."

I sense this guy is going to be the next commenter to bring hilariousness to FML comments

I was actually here well before DocBastard started rearing his/her/its ugly head out of the hole I helped put this site in, but I make special appearances from time to time =)

KingDingALing 9

I applaude Robin for beating you to the joke, Doc. You've been hogging the QDB since the start! It's time for a change!

Speaking of dinosaur extinctions, DUDE! I was thinking about you today and I was hoping you would show up! So... care to shove this chicken up your ass for old time's sake?

I've been back for a few days, actually, making subtle comments here and there. I've learned from DocBastard that it's not about the spontaneous nature of my comments that confuses people; it's about the spontaneous nature of nature that confuses people. @#$%! Now I just went and confused myself. BRB - gonna grab my Huey Lewis and the News album.

lol I hope they aren't actual cat biscuits for cats

65 because eating biscuits made out of cats would be better?

Their early work was a little "new wave" for my taste... But when "Sports" came out in '83, I think they really came into there own.. Commercially and artistically.

ispitflames 3

mmm cat biscuits, with 55% more fiber  &420 omega 3

TheBeatlesAreLov 0

as if owning a cat would make THAT better

yes , because if OP owned a cat he might've thought that her mom accidently confused them with snacks now she is only a crazy lady who likes cat food

Yes, because the mom was dumb enough to mistake a bag full of cat food for a bag of doritos, THEN continue eating them . Get your head out of the clouds. Unless the op's mom Is blind , then it's fairly simple to know the difference .

atomicbaboon 0

it would explain why the cat biscuits are in the house in the first place.