By Anonymous - 12/06/2012 19:01 - United States - San Diego

Today, I volunteered at a soup kitchen. During the rounds, a grisly but nice young fellow told me that I had beautiful eyes. I was quite touched; that is until he leaned in and added, "Can I have them for my collection?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 086
You deserved it 2 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheFamilyElf 17

Yikes. "Well, no, but you can have an extra helping of mashed potatoes instead.."

At least he doesn't want to eat them, along with the rest of your face...

Comments

comeatmebroo6254 1

. Let's hope his friends dared him to say that.

g0ldenb0nes 6

Jeepers, creepers. Where'd you get those peepers? ;)

Creepshow, peepshow, where did you get those eyes? Siouxsie FTW. OP, he's probably just someone with a morbid sense of humor, like me, but without the social clue to know that that's not the kind of joke you spring on a complete stranger. Or he saw The Addams Family one too many times: "How cute. He's got his father's eyes. Give those back."

Jeepers, Creepers, where'd you get those eyes.

This just reminded me of that criminal minds episode...

SchlomoTheGrinch 18

The perfect time to purchase a Tazer, bear mace and maybe some brass knuckles for good measure. You know it's all about the accessories!

You're quite the thick-headed girl, aren't you, OP? The guy was trying to be morbidly cute. If you don't want him, I'll take him. Jeez, what kind of humorless sheltered life do you lead?

Unless you're the homeless man who said it, I don't think you really know if he was joking or not.. There really are a lot of lunatics out there now.

Look at it this way: He really likes your eyes.

shutyourmouth12Z 7

Maybe he tells that to all the other people with pretty eyes.. o.o

DollyDope 17

If he changes his mind and decides not to take your eyes send me a message. I wouldn't mind adding a new pair to my own collection.

kristirhong 12

Reminds me of a serial killer...stay off the streets.