By Anonymous - 12/06/2012 19:01 - United States - San Diego

Today, I volunteered at a soup kitchen. During the rounds, a grisly but nice young fellow told me that I had beautiful eyes. I was quite touched; that is until he leaned in and added, "Can I have them for my collection?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 086
You deserved it 2 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheFamilyElf 17

Yikes. "Well, no, but you can have an extra helping of mashed potatoes instead.."

At least he doesn't want to eat them, along with the rest of your face...

Comments

11 signs that the hobo you serve soup to is a serial killer-slash-rapist. [1] parolees rarely have anywhere to go live after halfway House. which is after prison. [2] he's at a soup kitchen in the first place, USUALLY indicative of homelessness (see 1.) [3] HE ASKED IF HE COULD ADD YOUR EYEBALLS TO HIS COLLECTION! [4] in order to obtain eyeballs, you'd have to be either *a* a refined surgeon, or *b* someone that, unable to obtain eyeballs from a living person without a lot of hassle from the victim, probably has to kill said victim beforehand (!) coinciding with the "serial " part of "killer" if he had a COLLECTION. [5] surgeons don't eat at soup kitchens, I'd assume *b*. [6] if I was a serial killer and collected eyeballs, I'm gonna be racking up a tab anyhow so might as well be a rapist. [7] offer to rake hobo home and keep him as a pet. [8] what point was I making again? [9] get advice from perdix and/or DocBastard. [10] ???? [11] MAKE ALL THE PROFITS!

Perhaps you should try volunteering at the needle exchange next time. The chance of running into crazies is slightly lower.

positive way to look at a HIV/HEP C situation ;D

the only soup kitchen I can think of is the Jon Bon Jovi soul kitchen in NJ. but yikes I'm going with #1

Snackycake 20

Sounds like someone has an eye fetish....wait that sounds really creepy

If I was homeless, I would do sh*t like that to mess with people and KEEP my sanity lol. Sounds like you got trolled big time!

That reminds me of Criminal Minds. Call Spencer Reid!! Or Derek Morgan!

80- Omg yes I remember that episode!!!

aleeshttylXD 9

run. run fast! never come back!!

Just a guy kidding around-- don't worry