By Dooh - 17/01/2012 23:12 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I've found out that since beginning my new heavy workout regime, my testosterone levels have gone through the roof, making me constantly horny. My girlfriend lives on another continent. The reason I'm working out so hard? To impress her when I see her next. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 094
You deserved it 5 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Your testosterone will level back out when you get off the steroids(only reason your test is thru roof) and start your post cycle.

He never mentioned anything about steriods??

Yeah this ignorant **** don't know shit about working out, testosterone levels naturally increase on an excercise regimen. And yes I know, I'm an Ammy MMA fighter and also work with a personal trainer.

Boy works out a lot. Boy is horny because of the working out. Boy wants sex. Girlfriend lives on other continent. Boy can't have sex with girlfriend. Was this so hard to understand?

24- it would be hard if your parents dropped you as a baby..

@24 apparently everything according to 16.

msjoyfull84 0

Dropped? Or thrown against the wall?

burninnapalm 5

47 - I actually Lol'd at that

so thats why I've been feeling that way...

She is already your GF, why change? is she one of those nagging woman that see men as a project to change? But is you think it is worth it... ********** that is why arms are long enough to reach your dick

I have t-Rex arms. Luckily my dick is long enough to reach my arms.....

You're the type of guy that just lets himself go once you're in a relationship aren't you? I don't know about you, but I keep myself fit not only for my boyfriend, but for myself. It's healthier and easier for everyone, plus a confidence boost. And I won't be completely ****** if he dumps me.

Don't cheat. But nothing stops you from buying a sex doll or some toys to take care of that. I'm sure she'll love the new, worked out version of you.

I WORK OUT, Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!

Stop. If anyone sings that song again, I'm gonna kill someone. "2/3 One of us is dead... Shh"

fattylumptard 1