By KaylaRox1908 - 08/07/2015 02:45 - Canada - Cambridge

Today, I had to sit through an entire movie where every time a new character was introduced, the guy sitting behind me would say, "My name is Jeff." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 097
You deserved it 2 242

HappyItalian tells us more.

The movie was Terminator: Genisys. The theatre was completely full so I couldn't switch seats. The guy was with a friend so they both thought it was hilarious and continued to do it even for the after-credits scene when almost everyone was gone. On a side note, I can't believe out of all the FML's I've posted over the years this is the one that got published, haha. Nice thing to wake up to in the morning before a job interview! (Hopefully that's not another FML waiting to happen)

Comments

I think Jeff is a little confused what to do in a movie theater.

The movie was Terminator: Genisys. The theatre was completely full so I couldn't switch seats. The guy was with a friend so they both thought it was hilarious and continued to do it even for the after-credits scene when almost everyone was gone. On a side note, I can't believe out of all the FML's I've posted over the years this is the one that got published, haha. Nice thing to wake up to in the morning before a job interview! (Hopefully that's not another FML waiting to happen)

Wow. Someone with more attempts at publishing an FML than me. Not often I see that. Good luck with your interview. On a side note, is the new Terminator film worth seeing? The trailer looks a bit meh.

#31 Lol well considering I've been on this website since 2009, yeah I've posted quite a lot of FML's. And Terminator was pretty good. Had some hilarious parts but gave me a headache over the whole timeline/time-travel thing. The casting was good in choice of the actors but for the characters I'd say it was okay. It's a good movie to watch in theatres just as well as at home.

#31 I once came across someone with over 300 submissions. He was complaining how some people get approved on their first try while he never was. I can only imagine how bad and made-up his submissions were :P

Man, I hope you weren't also the one who posted an FML about having an unsuccessful job interview due to allergies. Hopefully the interview went well!

kewpiesuicide 29

I once submitted an FML that wasn't approved, but someone re-worded it to be a little more cheeky and stole the credit -.- I made sure it was removed. That's the closest I've come to an approved FML

Do you have hay fever, by any chance?

idxntgiveafxck 17
ZombieVampirez 24

The kids I nanny for always say "my name is jeff" and then walk away laughing. I hate when people talk in theaters.

This is no FML. I'm sorry but I adore that line. I would've snickered like a giddy school girl every time. And the dude and I would've high fived! Lol

Your comment will get deleted. It's in their policy. These people can't take it if you tell them what they published is not an FML. Pathetic!

Just because you like the line doesn't mean they should repeat it in a movie theater, where the audience is supposed to be silent, and distract others.

That would be a good time for a silent but deadly fart.

But the other people didn't get pissed off? Wow, I would've thought he'd get kicked out of the theater for being disruptive.

Steve97 32

I think I'm missing the reference here >.

Probably the best scene in all of 22 Jump Street

Implying this is a bad thing? I admire the consistency, it would have been annoying if he hadn't have done it for one of the characters, then it would have ruined the movie for me!