By anon. - 17/01/2012 23:41 - United States

Today, I found out if I refuse my boyfriend anything in public, he will continually yell out, "Penis!" until he gets his way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 139
You deserved it 8 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

UsEumYong 4

Let him find out if you don't get your way, you yell "RAPE!" until you do.

Comments

Let him yell all he likes. He's just making himself look exponentially more stupid everytime he says it.

Muslimgal92 0

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

*Looks at 22's picture* *Looks at 22's comment* Hmm...

I suspect that the OP's boyfriend is inspired by '500 Days of Summer'.

22- it is now clear to everyone what you think about day and night. Doesn't that get boring?

What you should do is run away yelling "No, I don't want your penis. Rape!"

You should have broken up with him and walked away. He would be a single guy screaming penis. Hmmm

Link5794 18

Better idea: punch him in the face, because violence is always the answer.

if you're going to allow him to do this (give him what he wants so he stops) than YDI. But you can refuse to play along and he should stop. If not, dump his childish ass!!

beatdownbarbie 5

My younger brothers tried playing that game once in the grocery store...we wee with my Oma, she beat the crap out of them both with a cereal box. >.

SW500 13

I quite prefer the ****** game...

unitedfan11 0

i made a new game and it's called BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about "AIDS." Anyone wanna play? No? Just like my childhood :(

UsEumYong 4

Let him find out if you don't get your way, you yell "RAPE!" until you do.

This would most certainly get rid of him, but if you just want to get rid of his comments, just bring a bottle of water and fling it at him in the place he mentions every time he does so :)

Ugh my guy friend would yell that, sooo annoying..,

"PENIS!" "RAPE!" PENIS!" "RAPE!" wouldn't that be a sight to see....

WhoaItsKiernan 4

Boyfriend use penis! It's super effective!

Socially awkward girl uses lame line, line backfires, she gets negatived You have lost this battle!

Speaking of social awkwardness. I hate when I have a really, really good word to play on Words with Friends except it's something like "******" on a triple letter and triple word score against my mom. 120 points + awkward dinner tonight or Lose at Words with Friends ****!

28, you came out of your mum's vag, I don't think that she will mind!

What she meant by that is she was testing many guys tubes at the time of your conception...

my mother play penis before on words with friends

fangbanger_kitty 10

My goodness, that's a way to get dumped. Lol

Just yell tiny or small before he says penis!! And point at him ahaha