By mattttbob - 04/02/2012 10:16 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I realised my girlfriend only has sex with me to make me exercise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 512
You deserved it 36 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

beddington 7
MasterE56 4

Comments

MasterE56 4
justmethough 8

Well something tells me you should plan an intense "workout" schedule.

hellbilly205 17

I agree, i see no problem here i wish my girlfriend would do that for me...not that i have a girlfriend or a weight problem...but still i'd be nice.

I've been giving my boyfriend a good workout ever since we started hooking up. I'm not in it to have him exercise, I just simply like having sex with him. I'm sure it can be a little over whelming though for OP, my boyfriend tells me I'm a little too much to handle at times.

shanemaximo 7

Are you seriously complaining about that? That beats the hell out of going to the gym with a bunch of sweaty guys! No one is going to have sex with you there! ...you hope...

I think the problem OP has with the situation is that she doesn't do it for enjoyment. The sex may be amazing for him but if she isn't really into it then that sorta sucks.

My gosh 39, that story touched my heart! and many other places. Please tell it again!

I do the same thing with my fat girlfriend. it only becomes problematic when she confuses my member for a hot dog and bites down .

39 - Wow I for one am amazed at your modesty

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Someone ALWAYS beats you to the first comment..

I can't really say ydi, but somehow fyl doesn't really apply either....

LoveMay 10

39- How does that in any way relate to the FML? O.o

unitedfan11 0

If you do it right, you can burn 350 calories an hour ;)

OMG. A smart and pretty girl. you better put a ring on her finger before someone else discovers her awesomeness. To think a girl who has sex purely so that her boyfriend can get in better shape because she cares about him so much. I will take her off your handsif you don't want her. You Ungrateful narrow-minded dimwitted, nitpicking little man. Most likey metaphorically and " physically". Shame on youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:0

K_kanaka 26

OP this is not a FML. Most if not all men would not even complain about it. If I were you OP I would try to "exercise" as much as possible.

tjv3 10

Umm you are still getting laid lol so chin up

Exercise is good for health.. And practice makes perfect.

But try not to last too long because once you lose weight you might not get laid anymore. Twinkles for the win!

Yea tell her you feel like you can do a few extra sets today

He gets to **** his girlfriend and get in better shape, life must be rough.

CockAsian 14

Get creative! Your girlfriend sounds like a champ, she could be giving you diet pills in secret instead.

snowmount07 6

Well, the membership for that can be pretty expensive

Yeah its expensive but he gets a personal trainer and tips to exercise more efficently with better results.

Giantsfann7 0

Thumbs up cuz of his profile picture... Ill betray the pats anyday for that. lol

Thumbs way down because you're from Arlington and are wearing a Yankees cap. Talk about betrayal.

Thumbs up if you'd rather watch the US open

ballshardnigMC 2

Sounds like a keeper and sounds like she cares enough. You obviously need it if that's how she's trying to solve it.

uprising_fml 0

yeah, my boyfriend and I use sex for exercise as much as pleasure, it works the abs hardcore .

beddington 7
olpally 32

And boom goes the dynamite!!! Be happy op!!! :D

StormGirl142 24

So, how do you count how many reps you do?

He's unfit.. Their probably slow reps..

poleybear 3

Then go lose some weight fatty!

He... Is? That's part of the point to this fml.

But if he loses weight she won't have sex with him anymore.