By Michelle - 04/08/2009 17:31 - United States

Today, I turned on my boyfriend's computer and saw pictures of all of my credit cards, front and back, and several of my parent's credit cards. I looked in his e-mail and found receipts for items which had been billed to me and delivered to him, including golf clubs and my birthday gift. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 054
You deserved it 6 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do people not keep track of their bank and credit card records anymore?

niemann2006 0

call him out on it, although, how did he even get your credit cards long enough for him to scan them as well as your parents without you noticing?

Comments

I have to go with you deserved it. Why wouldn't you have looked at your statements?

This isn't just break up matter. Please tell me you got the cops on his ass first!! That sneaky SOB deserves to go straight to jail for crap like that. O_o

does anyone really deserve that? I agree, she should have kept better financial track, but does that mean she really earned that punishement. op, sue him, it will all come out good for you. and make him your ex.

themixedt4pe 0

Tell the cops, and let them arrest him before you tell him you know. You wouldn't want him to run. Then dump him and sue his ass to hell and back.

ok.. so he stole your credit card... hmmm maybe you can *borrow* his comp long enough for the police to see it??

AAAAHHHH12 2

I'd say he was more of a scam-artist than a boyfriend. But then again, that's just me...and most of the commenters on this particular FML.

emshilie 0

You should report him ^_^ Wow, that sucks for you. If you can prove he stole the numbers, credit card companies are usually very understanding and will refund all the money. (my parents have had their number stolen a few times...)

What an idiotic and juvenile thing to say. She could've been giving it to her bf 5 times a day, and it probably wouldn't have mattered. If he's gonna steal her cc numbers, the amount of ass she puts out doesn't matter. Stealing her cc numbers and ruining her credit has nothing to do with sex; it has everything to do with respect, and his lack of it for her.

Jamesgirl_fml 0

Kick his ass then put it in jail