By Michelle - 04/08/2009 17:31 - United States

Today, I turned on my boyfriend's computer and saw pictures of all of my credit cards, front and back, and several of my parent's credit cards. I looked in his e-mail and found receipts for items which had been billed to me and delivered to him, including golf clubs and my birthday gift. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 054
You deserved it 6 473

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do people not keep track of their bank and credit card records anymore?

niemann2006 0

call him out on it, although, how did he even get your credit cards long enough for him to scan them as well as your parents without you noticing?

Comments

Serafie 0

Report him for credit card fraud.

to-do list 1. break up with boyfriend 2. sue boyfriend for credit card fraud 3. win a hell of a lot of money 4. go on a cruise and celebrate getting away from a criminal freeloader yeah, it may be an FYL, but it would have been worse if you hadn't found out when you did. advice: put a padlock on your wallet, or something. just in case.

haishawna 0

thats terrible, you should def. confront him about it

that is so great that you can call the cops on him and have his sorry, lying, thieving, dirty low down ass thrown in jail. you have the proof.

rafaelaugusto94 0

I bet you asked him why he had that and then he answered back... because someone has to pay

I second that too. If she confronts him first, some of the evidence will be long gone before the cops come. Not to mention she might be in danger. I say spring the cops on him by surprise, THEN break up. That way he won't even see it coming, the thieving jerk.

Four words for him: Meet your new cellmate.

FYL, but YDI for letting your credit cards being so easily gained. Call the cops.

goodbye scumbag, hello fraudulent credit card theft charge.