By Anonymous - 18/03/2016 20:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to get my boyfriend's attention by taking my bra off and tossing it at him. He only put it on as a hat and kept playing his video games. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 045
You deserved it 3 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pretty funny actually. I get that you wanted to get hours attention, possibly for some sexy fun time, but keep in mind that just because you may want some, doesn't mean that he does in that time and moment. Sometimes people just need their space and chill out, and in a healthy relationship both partners recognize and respect that. ☺ Not that I'm saying you don't, OP. FYI, though. Try again in an hour? If all fails, play video games with him! That's pretty fun too. :P

Comments

Instead of throwing a bra at him, why not just ask him if he wants sex. I hate when I am doing something and someone interrupts me. If I wanted sex, I wouldn't be gaming.

My ex would do this to me. except she'd crown me like a king with her sweater muffin holders and call it my "helmet of power" while I was gaming. then tell me to win or no sex.

I have been in the same situation many of times. As long as I know he isn't in the middle of something important, I just walk up to him and cover his head with my shirt. Definitely gets the message across and usually gets a giggle.

Some guys are like this. I literally stripped bare naked in front of my hubby and walked in front of the tv while he was playing Black Ops one day about 7 years ago and I said me or the game? He said, "Can I just finish this death match outs about 14 minutes left?" "Wow!" I said, "getting laid by your wife is second to a video game?!" I couldn't even believe his audacity! Men are definitely from Mars! Little did he not get any that night but he also slept on the couch.

Or you could not be selfish and let him finish playing his game. You don't own your husband. He has the right to do things besides having sex with you.

Mr_Mole 24

You only wanted his attention cos he was playing games and ignoring you.

Yeah, if he's playing and doing something he wants to do, then just let him. I'm sure you'd be pissed if you were deep into doing something and he threw his underwear at you. I'm sure you both work (or school) and it being the weekend, it can be time to wind down! You'll survive another 24, find something to do! And when he's done, plan something together. Communication is equal parts! Not that throwing a bra is..communication.

aelarol 5

Do not worry dear, he will not notice while one of his friends is doing you.

gunna have to try a lil harder than that