By Anonymous - 18/03/2016 20:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to get my boyfriend's attention by taking my bra off and tossing it at him. He only put it on as a hat and kept playing his video games. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 044
You deserved it 3 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pretty funny actually. I get that you wanted to get hours attention, possibly for some sexy fun time, but keep in mind that just because you may want some, doesn't mean that he does in that time and moment. Sometimes people just need their space and chill out, and in a healthy relationship both partners recognize and respect that. ☺ Not that I'm saying you don't, OP. FYI, though. Try again in an hour? If all fails, play video games with him! That's pretty fun too. :P

Comments

At least he knows what his priorities are.

Maybe he did that as a joke? But still ... Opportunity to get laid vs. a video game should be a no brainier

Yeah, it's a no brainer if you're in the mood. Maybe the guy wasn't.

Did it ever cross your mind he's not in the mood for sex?

What if he was in the middle of a boss battle though? Nothing is distracting me in the middle of a fight. My boy can wait until after I am victorious.

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but most guys aren't always in the mood for sex.

Or what if a character is in the middle of giving out some important or particularly interesting information? I'm so glad my partner is okay woth being shushed if he tries to interrupt those moments haha

That might have been too subtle OP. Sometimes with these gamer boys you just have to grab the bull by the horns. For example, if he's in a chair, sneak up behind him, wrap your hands around his waist, make your way down and tease him a little. If that doesn't work he may just not be in the mood so might as well just a grab another bra and join him. lol

Thank you. I hate how people always seem to talk bad about a guy when a girl wants sex,but the guy isn't in the mood. Had is been the other way around people would be singing a different tone.

Would the tone be 'boring old shrew' or 'frigid bitch' I wonder.

A response to #14, why grab another bra? Might be fun to just sit down next to him and join him in what you're wearing.

To join in on jolly bra hat co-op of course!.

Jolly bra cooperation? Someone plays Dark Souls :D

I will admit that a topless opponent/partner in a game would be enough of a pleasing distraction to get my head out of the game and into the person next to me. Just sayin'

Some people enjoy video games more than sex.

redheadedmonster 24

Okay thats pretty funny actually. But next time you could always play video games with him and make a bet out of it. Like if he wins he gets whatever he likes in bed and if you win you get it whenever you want for a couple days. Or whatever you want to choose. But that way he can play his game and you both get turned on cause of the sexy time you might win lol. And more than likely it'll end up in the bedroom anyways.

Insulting her boobs (which you haven't even seen so wtf) is ridiculous. Just because the comment you're replying to is dumb and irrelevant doesn't mean yours has to be too.

There is no such thing as "small and unimpressive ****", 35, only small and unimpressive minds.

If you have giant boobs, I would do the same thing. Bubble domes ?

I'm surprised nobody has brought this up, but if this is a regular thing, or he neglects things that he should be doing, like housework or giving you attention, because he'd rather be playing a game, he might be addicted to video games. A lot of people laugh it off but it's not funny when your husband does nothing but play video games while you're not getting enough sleep because you're overwhelmed with school, caring for a toddler, and housework. Now, odds are OP's boyfriend doesn't have that problem, he was just caught up in the game and/or not in the mood. But it's something to consider.

I'd have to agree. I had an ex boyfriend that did nothing but play video games. That's it. Work and video games. He would blow me off, chores/housework, friends, because of games. Idk about OPs situation, but sometimes games can be unhealthy.

ohmigosh! thats the story of my life... and to top that my husband wants to sit and cheer for him when he wins his video games ugghhhhh!! I just fake my enthusiasm.. had all those talks and all, but no change and i love him tooo much to leave my man-child ;)

That's amazing. (He's probably not in the mood).