By meteorbabe0101 - 14/04/2009 02:11 - United States

Today, I took the bus to work. A sweet old lady got on after and sat next to me. Halfway there, she fell asleep, her head on my shoulder. I gently tried to wake her up before my stop. She wasn't sleeping. I let a dead woman lie on me for 30 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 799 630
You deserved it 65 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

O holy. That must've been REALLY awkward. There's no way you would've known she was dead! You don't deserve that! FYL. =(

That is terrible...I hope for the best for that lady's family.

Comments

dizzzane 0

that doesn't even seem realistic... that probably happens to like 1% of people in their lifetime and it just so happens you are a regular on this strange website and could share that with all of us. i really question how many of these stories are remotely true.

Oh m6 god... I hope you're just joking because that must've been really awful :S

ohhhhshizzz 0

#43: well of course YOU would know, you worked in health care as you said. How would an average joe/jane on the street know. you make yourself sound like a dumbass. you might as well not even speak because stupidity just flows out of your mouth. #41: you aren't funny. stop trying. #64: so you would laugh at someone's funeral? really. you sound like a douche bag. so a baby being smothered by her psycho mom is FUNNY? so an old lady having a heart attack then slipping in water is, HILARIOUS? a girl being raped then killed in the public is FUNNY because its public? you are the dumbest asshole in the world right at this moment. and its mainly because so many people in my life have died, and i don't laugh. what's to laugh about? #73: stop calling fake, damn you sound stupid. Things happen to people. THAT IS THE WHOLE REASON FOR THIS SITE. you ******* jack ass. And weird things happen to people, that doesn't mean its FAKE. wow, just wow. that's horrible. i would be so freaked out and sad.

lhgurlz 5
dingleberrybop 0

that's creepy. it sucks to be you:/

Miss_Tyff 0

Oh my! That is so sad. I feel bad for you and the woman's family. #43. Yeah, if you're EXPECTING them to die. She wasn't expecting an old lady on a bus to die on her. Good grief. I'm sure she wasn't constantly staring at her to check her breathing either, "just in case".

I would have freaked out. But that's just me. RIP.

77, you're an idiot. Number 64 never said that any of those things we're funny. He's saying that people who can find humor in a terrible situation are good people, and they are. I may not laugh at someones funeral but I would certainly laugh at a wake. In fact, I've probably laughed at every single family member's wake I've been too. We share memories and good times we've had with the person and funny things that have happened and make light of the situation. Noone wants to be around people who sit and mope for weeks on end and thats not a healthy way to live. Look on the brighter side of things. Yes, its funny that this happened to the OP. Sad that she died, but its a humorous situation that he didn't realize for so long.

Licky_Licky 0

I agree with #81. #77, calm the hell down.

I agree with #53...we all need someone. She passed peacefully and as much as this stinks, it happened for a reason. I don't think this is an "EEWWW" situation...as for not knowing if she were dead or sleeping...thats understandable...I wouldn't know the difference either esp since he wasn't really expecting her to die. have more respect for this lady...RIP