By meteorbabe0101 - 14/04/2009 02:11 - United States

Today, I took the bus to work. A sweet old lady got on after and sat next to me. Halfway there, she fell asleep, her head on my shoulder. I gently tried to wake her up before my stop. She wasn't sleeping. I let a dead woman lie on me for 30 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 799 630
You deserved it 65 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

O holy. That must've been REALLY awkward. There's no way you would've known she was dead! You don't deserve that! FYL. =(

That is terrible...I hope for the best for that lady's family.

Comments

escapethecityx 0

54 - NOT funny. this sucks... at least she fell asleep instead of having a seizure or something like that.. she went away without pain. rip. ps. i definitely fell asleep on a stranger's shoulder in the bus, when i was like eight years old. :| that would've been funny, this isn't.

christtt315 0

Laughing at the situation. Sad for the lady, but she had a peaceful few last moments.

Sometimes it is hard for experts to tell if someone is dead or not, considering how people declared dead sometimes recover. And on a bus that is bouncing around it would be even harder.

dizzzane 0

77- you know what else happens.... people make shit up to see what kind of response they can get. YOU sound dumb you jackass. Who the **** has that sort of thing happen to them and then runs to this website to post it. Half of the stuff posted on hear is so cliche it sounds like something a person saw on TV and thought it would be awesome to have random people think it happened to them..

Jordn_fml 0

Wow, that's pretty messed up. R.I.P

#38 and #53: Your statements really touched my heart. I could not have said it better. #81: I can understand what you mean by laughing at all the good memories of a deceased person. But seeing as how you shared no memories with the old lady that died, what exactly is there to laugh about? Perhaps you can explain the humor in this situation to those of us who are not as sick minded. I still think #64's comment lacks logic. And plus, a person who uses the term "butthurt" does not rank high in credibility in my books.

I believe it's a girl, by the username. I believe many of you are mistaken. FYL, OP.

#89, get a sense of humor. People die every day. Get over yourself. I suppose you're one of the people that accuses people with multiple piercings or tattoos of "hating God". Idiot. Old people die. Period. People are living longer than they should- see deterioriation of the body. Weekend at Bernie's: comedy. It's not a stretch to say that this falls in the same category.

You should have been able to SMELL that she had croaked, since dead people immediately shit and piss themselves. lolololololololololol so terrible

not all dead peoole shit and piss themselves. It can also take a bit for it to happen if it does.