By Anonymous - 15/04/2009 00:19 - United States

Today, I took the bus home. A bum sat next to me. Reeking with alcohol and sweat, he pulls out a pair of nail clippers and clips his grimy finger nails. With every clip, the nails would fly up and hit me. As I was about to ask him to stop, a nail flies into my mouth. I swallowed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 134 802
You deserved it 13 388

itspretzelday tells us more.

I am the author of this post, and no, I could not move to a different seat. The bus was packed like a can of sardines. My seat was actually the only seat open. Lol. I wanted to be nice, so I let him sit next to me. When he was clipping his nails, yes, they were flying EVERYWHERE. I didn't mean to swallow the nail, by the way. It was accidental. Completely. Lol. I can only fit so much in that little submit box. I couldn't explain the entire story. :) Now you all know. Trust me, if I had the opportunity to move, I would've. . . .

Top comments

Canuck 0

you don't ask him to stop.. you move.. don't mess with a drunk bum just let him b

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

yeah. thats disgusting....and i have a large tolerance for things that gross me out.

Comments

#38 bums have nail clippers! i saw a bum clipping his toenails on the train! but as soon as he started doing it, everyone was smart enough to run lol

This is definitely the most disgusting FML I've ever read! I would have just moved.

chaspants 0

holy hell that about made me vomit

i just gagged and threw up a little in the back of my mouth. disgusting. my first thought? you can't wash your hands after you poop in a gutter.

I literally gagged when I read this, ew.

Shit! :O I hope your immune system is good! If that happened to me, I would probably die.

AK 2

Oh christ, I was eating when I read this. Dammit.

basketballbabee 0

Holy shit...I puked in my mouth when I read this!!...but then I read the comments and #40 made my frikken day man! hahahaha. that's good. but EWWWW. HOLY **** EWWWWWWWWW.