Welcome home!

By Still Waiting - 16/08/2016 18:54 - United States - Wenatchee

Today, I had an appointment. After 2 hours of waiting in the sun, my mom finally picked me up and lectured me on how irresponsible my dad was for not communicating with her. Not 5 minutes after I got home, my dad showed up and gave me the same exact lecture about my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 875
You deserved it 1 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

One_In_Three 24

Give them both a lecture about wasting your time with lectures.

FML_HelloItsMe 15

FYL OP.Rebook the appointment now and this time book a taxi if possible.

Comments

FML_HelloItsMe 15

FYL OP.Rebook the appointment now and this time book a taxi if possible.

I think they had finished with their appointment, #1.

FML_HelloItsMe 15

O wait didnt notice sorry lol

One_In_Three 24

Give them both a lecture about wasting your time with lectures.

And while you're at it, lecture them about involving you into thier problems. They should discuss these things with each other.

Love and marriage are over-rated. Swear love to one another few years later they "bitch and bicker", all the while forgetting why they got together in the first place. All to often it's the kids that get the "spill-off". Of coarse I don't not know your situation, and this is just my cynical opinion.

Arguing is a part of all relationships, both before and after marriage. It doesn't necessarily mean they don't love each other anymore, or that they want to get a divorce. Ever heard of kiss and make up?

That wasn't right of them to do that. Parents when divorced or separated should NEVER use a child as a means of venting, or in bringing messages from one parent to the other. I'm sorry you're stuck in the middle of this.

So they're communicating, just not with each other.

BloodyGlass 10

Sounds like mommy and daddy need to talk with each other, instead of dragging you through the mud with them.

Maybe they should realize they both have the exact same issue and work on actually fixing it together instead of putting you directly in the middle.

the awkward moment when they are both right...