By Hareega - 19/12/2009 07:39 - United States

Today, I took my first day off in 3 weeks just so I can sleep in. The office secretary woke me up at 7.12 am with a page wishing me a nice day off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 564
You deserved it 3 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First day off in 3 whole weeks? You poor thing.

if youre really that sleepy you probably shoulda been able to go back

Comments

expen_dable 0

Look at all the stupid teenagers whining: OMG THATS NOTHING MY JOB IS HARDER/MY DAD IS A CONSTURCTION WORKER/WAH! Well that's what you get for not getting an education, stop ragging on the OP just because he has a good job and you probably will make minimum wage the rest of your lives because you suck.

I was thinking something along those lines as well =X.

the_stereotype 0

having a minimum-wage paying job doesn't necessarily mean you're uneducated.

You're right, it doesn't. However its not something to brag about either ... (nor a good reason to put down office workers who are feeling down about some aspect of their job)

I work construction and I would say I'm smart considering I don't have to go to college and pay shit ton of money to go to college and then make prob less than the construction worker with Whittier benefits

ghadir 2

i've heard of a similar fml to this before..

I love getting woken up when I want to sleep in. It feels so good to just fall back asleep.

southward 0

Wow, everyone is really hating on the OP. 3 weeks without a day off really sucks. Think about it, most people get two days off every week!!! I've worked three weeks without a day off before and let me tell you, it sucks!

tell me why, no matter what, it is inevitable that i get a phonecall from work on my one day per bi-weekly period that i have off work. so wack. FYL and FML.

simoneie123 0

then go back to sleep, dumbass.

Probably has a crush on you, go back to sleep or lay there relaxing for a while

davek 36

YDI if you still use a pager or if you really refer to texts as pages.

the_stereotype 0

The receptionist still has to be at work, so that's probably why he/she called. He/she doesn't want to be the only one to suffer.