By Tights2Tight - 19/12/2009 07:29 - United States

Today, I was at the local theatre watching "The Nutcracker" ballet with my mother. When the prince made his appearance in his tights my mother leans over to me and says, "Those are some well defined butt cheeks!" loud enough for everyone around us to hear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 366
You deserved it 3 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OMG Was this at the Seacrest (sp?) Theatre? Holy crap someone else lives in this piece of shit town AND has the internet (hicks here don't know how to use the internet...)

Comments

Wait a second though, the prince in the Nutcracker is usually played by a little boy . . .

At least your grandfather isn't Mother Ginger. It's quite awkward watching little girls run in and out of his dress.

In the ones I've seen it's always been an adult dancer. So hopefully the mom's tastes were at least legal. She was probably right ;)

OMG Was this at the Seacrest (sp?) Theatre? Holy crap someone else lives in this piece of shit town AND has the internet (hicks here don't know how to use the internet...)

lol its nothing to be embarrassed about, i wouldve just laughed..not an fml

ha this is one of the few FMLs thats actually made me laugh recently. Kinda just cos I can imagine it

Oh no! Your mother made an amusing, yet embarassing, comment, in a theatre where you know nobody and will probably never see them again! Oh, woe is you. You're life is truly ******!

That really depends on the locality in which this theatre is situated.

@bright lights-i was about to say the same thing. its really not that bad. pretty funny actuallly

@ plethora, that is true, but its not like what she said was REALLY embarrasing, and plus, I doubt the OP's friends would've been there anyway?

wouldn't happen to have been in NC would you?

It was probably delicious. Dancers have nice legs and butts.

MoonyIce 0

This reeks of 'ohgod I'm 15 and every little thing my parents do embarrasses me ohhh fml~ I want to die' Your mom is awesome, by the way.

Rabbity 0

This is playing at a lot of places at the same time. When I went, a little kid behind me whispered loudly, "Mom, that guy in the white pants has something sticking out."

At least she only commented on his butt.. a lot more shows in those tights.