By BiteMe14 - 07/01/2011 19:10 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend about my foot phobia. To help me "get over it", he took his socks off, pinned me down, and rubbed his foot against my face until I started sobbing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 820
You deserved it 7 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazy_lil_thing 0

I woulda punched him in his face.

Comments

FYL. The same thing happene to me but it was my cousin ._.

theRovingMage 0

Kua_Mei, don't let the idiots with no sense of grammar tell you how you ought to type. Such a skill will serve you well as you mature, especially in college and higher education. I'm impressed to meet people of any age who have sufficient command of English to be truly articulate. It's a pleasant change to my mind after legions of spelling-challenged, grammar-challenged, OMG-WTF-BBQ posts. Type on, darling! Know that with such practice, you're going to ace your SAT verbal, write papers with minimal editing for class, and thoroughly enjoy a part of academia that most people find odious.

As someone with a psych background, flooding is actually usually the quickest way to get rid of a phobia... Flooding being exposing yourself to what you are afraid of in one fell swoop. Not saying what he did was right, just saying that that sort of extinction technique works.

105 - You just did, and took the time to post.

SkateboardGirl88 11

I have that too. feet are nasty. not to the point of crying. but feet phobia isn't that incommen

Ditch the guy, you deserve someone sensitive to you.

mzgabbster 28

I'm pretty sure I've read this exact FML a few months ago.

Sheilatakeabow 0

He seems like a complete wanker.