By BiteMe14 - 07/01/2011 19:10 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend about my foot phobia. To help me "get over it", he took his socks off, pinned me down, and rubbed his foot against my face until I started sobbing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 820
You deserved it 7 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazy_lil_thing 0

I woulda punched him in his face.

Comments

theRovingMage 0

Bootje, I'm not suggesting you write like an idiot, nor am I trying to insult you personally. I do, however, see you basically telling someone who writes in complete, grammatical sentences that they should dumb themselves down to fit the average FML audience. She wasn't jargon-heavy, and wrote at about the same level as you'd get in a standard novel. I'm not "weeping over the status of language", I'm just championing for the right to use it correctly without people getting in my face about it ( which would be easier for your proposed non-native speakers to read. I read German, and when people start breaking out slang and text-speak, I don't have a clue what's going on). I'm sorry I took your joke the wrong way, however.

sgrocker 0

I have the same phobia that sucks so hard!

Fine, I see your point, I see my point. Respect to those who use big words. I still insist, though, that Kua_Mei wrote a little too much about herself. But I will cut her some slack since she is so young and new to the internet.

MRGalaxc 0

god damn women are smart. I read every last bit of this huge comment, and was practically lost trying to understand just a little bit of what you two were saying? I'm top of my class in language, and I can nowhere near speak as intelligent as both you ladies. BRAVO BRAVO. Forget the whole argument, you two should be at the top of your game in literature, and team up going for the novel peace prize or somthing.!!!!

furbs84 0

That's really ******* disgusting and disrespectful. I hope u broke up with his nasty ass.

minidinosaurgoes 9

dump his ass!!!! when i told my bf about my fear of bee's, he didn't rub one on me! He went out of his way to get rid of EVERY bee hive near my house. Get a bf who actually cares.

alishahuggins3 0

lmao that's hilarious. footphobia? are you fricking kidding me? XD