By unknown - 21/09/2011 12:40 - Philippines

Today, I thought it would be funny to put a few extra spoonfuls of sugar in my co-worker's coffee. He thought it would be funny to throw the boiling hot coffee over my crotch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 623
You deserved it 39 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

bargarlm 2

That's a major over reaction to a harmless prank, sheesh. Like unless he's diabetic then the dude needs to chill.

Cynical_in_SK 6

Okay, come on people! How can anyone say the OP deserves this? A few extra spoonfuls of sugar in someone's coffee amounts to nothing more than a harmless, if somewhat silly, practical joke. It hardly warrants a lap full of scalding hot liquid. The OP could have been seriously injured. Not only did his/her coworker seriously overreact, but depending on just how hot the coffee was their actions could be considered assault.

jessesgirl14 16

While I agree that it could be considered assault- what if the coffee drinker was diabetic and could only have just a little bit of sugar?

Cynical_in_SK 6

Even if the coffee drinker is diabetic it still doesn't excuse his actions. The coffee was very hot, so it's not like he would have been gulping it down. The first sip would have been enough to notice that it was way too sweet and that is hardly enough sugar to cause a diabetic reaction. As for you mattc89...maybe you should hold off on calling other people idiots. At least until you have figured out the difference between "your" and "you're". Moron!

catkat1988 17

What you did was silly, but whatever, the guy could've just told you to get him a new cup of coffee. I seriously suggest filing a police report for violent assault. Pouring hot coffee on people intentionally counts as such, you could've sustained quite serious burns.

Wow your an idiot, it's not assault since he brought it upon himself, and besides the guy may have been angry for a different reason, dont prank people if you can't handle the consequence. Nuff said !!

The__Redneck 7

127---But after seeing his posts, I'd probably look the other way while you did it....

I never leave my drinks unattended because of idiots like the OP. How would ruining my drink be funny? Throwing hot coffee seems extreme but it would be my first thought to do it because I'd be that upset!

You mess with coffee of another man, you get a burning crotch.

why would you ruin a perfectly fine cup of coffee with sugar?

Well, you kinda deserve it for ******* with someone's coffee. I get super pissed when people mess with my caffeine. But throwing scalding water on you? Yeah... That's a bit harsh.

Madiluvsyuh98 2

Thats what you get for being philipino

jessesgirl14 16

Soooo- race determines retaliation?! You're stupid 61