By unknown - 21/09/2011 12:40 - Philippines

Today, I thought it would be funny to put a few extra spoonfuls of sugar in my co-worker's coffee. He thought it would be funny to throw the boiling hot coffee over my crotch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 623
You deserved it 39 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

HeavenKD 3

Kinky. Hi waiter Ill have a peice of hot coffee crotch with a side of 3rd degree burns.

ashesofempires04 7

Don't **** with a man's coffee. It is probably the only thing he lives for now.

hey it was just a cute little prank you did! he didn't have to react so badly >:(

The__Redneck 7

Alright, quick lesson in the obvious, people. If he's diabetic, a spoonfull of sugar in his coffee won't kill him, injure him, or put him at risk of injury. If you really, truly believe that a spoonful of sugar in your coffee justifies scalding someone's genitals, then please, get some frigging psychological help Ladies, if you see your boyfriend actually claiming that a spoonful of sugar in his coffee justifies something like this, leave that loser, ~now~, because it's not hard to see where your relationship is going.

service_charge 1

There are different types of diabetics, type 1 no worries you are injecting insulin anyway, so you are all over the place to begin with (not that it is optimal but...) type 2 where you are controlling it with diet - in my case - a single slice of white bread has enough sugar to seriously f me up.

Somehow, all those entries starting with "Today, I thought it was funny ..." are always 100% YDI. This one is no exception.

salsalover_12 5

Ya don't f*ck with people and their coffee!!

service_charge 1

Id do the same. I don't advertise that I'm diabetic, but that extra sugar would be like adding rat poison to my coffee