By Ilovelife07 - 14/01/2010 15:14 - United States

Today, I snuck out of work 2 hours early. As I was speeding away so I wouldn't be seen, I rear-ended my boss as he was leaving the lower parking lot for a late lunch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 730
You deserved it 46 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell is the point of these "I did something completely ******* stupid. Feel bad for me please?" types of FMLs? Seriously. You'll get no sympathy from me.

Killeritch 0

i kinda want to know why you thought driving quickly and irresponsibly would make you less likely to get spotted and/or caught. pro tip: if you're driving fast, it makes you more visible, not less. so ytdi.

Comments

At first I thought, "wow how shitty, but YDI"... then I saw you were a Masshole and was no longer surprised...

rowbot_angie 0

I saw "snuck out of work 2 hours early" and "speeding" and it was an instant YDI. You really shouldn't look for symptathy for this. You get paid to work, so work for yyour money. End of.

youthink_fml 0

So not only are you a lazy piece of shit that thinks they should get paid for doing nothing, but you can't drive worth shit either. Lovely.

ha ha funny in a ironic sense, not because you and your boss got hurt. You really stuck-it-to-The Man, didn't you? I hate it when part of my life becomes a cautionary tale and the hearers are self-righteous.

marketingOS 0

Kyle boos. Sports commentor has great content on his website: http://www.bestnewarticlesonline.com