By Ilovelife07 - 14/01/2010 15:14 - United States

Today, I snuck out of work 2 hours early. As I was speeding away so I wouldn't be seen, I rear-ended my boss as he was leaving the lower parking lot for a late lunch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 730
You deserved it 46 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell is the point of these "I did something completely ******* stupid. Feel bad for me please?" types of FMLs? Seriously. You'll get no sympathy from me.

Killeritch 0

i kinda want to know why you thought driving quickly and irresponsibly would make you less likely to get spotted and/or caught. pro tip: if you're driving fast, it makes you more visible, not less. so ytdi.

Comments

Unfortunately, the only way for you to keep your job at this point is to let your boss rear-end you back. It's only fair.

Gavik 0

*Insert preachy bullshit here*

YDI for being a lazy bastard that skips out on work when there are plenty of hard workers who are out if a job right now. Hopefully your boss made you join them.

McFail_fml 4

let me get this straight... 1) you leave your work early 2) you fled quickly and expected people not to notice 3) you saw your boss and decided to rear-end your boss in public as he was getting ready to go to lunch did you have a sudden urge for a homosexual fling with your boss. Rear-ending your boss in public gives you some sort of thrill? You just raped your boss and possibly ruined his appetite.

ashylarry 0
YoungE 0

an accident in tha parkin lot...how stupid are you?

YDI for skipping out. YDI for speeding. YDI for not watching where you were going. I hope you enjoyed life so far, 'cause without a job and with a new black mark on your record, you're gonna have trouble finding decent work now. LOL Karma's a bitch, isn't it?