By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 21:34 - United States

Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest. The bees flew through my neighbors' windows and, for lack of a better word, slaughtered them. An ambulance was called, and I feel like a total dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 497
You deserved it 62 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I pressed YDI after I read "Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest."

Comments

That fact that you said that you shot a paintball ball at a bees hive made me click YDI

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

You should tell your neighbors or else this is going to eat away at your conscious.

lissy606 0

Why the would you shoot a bees neat in the first place!? What did u think was Gonna happen!!?? Ur poor neighbors:( ouch! I hope there ok

My dad is severely allergic to bees, if you had been my neighbor you could have killed him. At what point did in your thought process did this seem like a good idea?

JasbAngel_fml 2

You know they could've been allergic, and you could've killed them. And then be sent to jail.

Dante17 6

Reason enough to tell you that is not supposed to be used freely but on a paint ball battle field.

HighasaCloud 46

FYL, OP. How were you supposed to know that the bees would attack your neighbors?

pengin 13

ughhhhhhh if OP hit the bee's nest INTO his neighbor's house..... doesn't it seem natural the bees would attack the neighbors as they are presumably the nearest people around. It's not like bees (as far as I know) can tell people are apart and will simply attack those closest to them.. Regardless if OP KNEW the bees would attack his neighbors, isn't it still a ridiculously idiotic thing to paintball a bee's nest?! If the bees attacked OP, I'd have laughed my ass off...

pengin 13

You are a complete ******* dumbass. I don't know if you're simply exaggerating, but the bees /slaughtered/ your neighbors? I'll assume the bees just simply caused them a lot of pain, because otherwise you'd have a ton more problems and I'd find you incredibly more stupid to be here on FML telling about this rather than worrying about your future.. Regardless, I hope your ass gets some serious punishment. If this happened to me, omg you'd be in a world of torment. seriously. You are so ******* stupid and careless... you make me soo sad thinking of the future knowing you and people like you exist..... **** your neighbors' life!!!