By sdauner - 01/03/2010 21:55 - United States

Today, I found a $100 bill on the ground and was thinking, "I'm so lucky!!" I opened my wallet to find that $300 was missing. I looked back and saw some guy picking up $300. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 222
You deserved it 7 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How does money fall out of your wallet and then also out of your pocket?

I wouldve been like dude I just dropped tht give it back!!!

Comments

I wouldve been like dude I just dropped tht give it back!!!

yeah. that's what anyone who wasn't a pussy would say

And you would have proved it how? Unless you have the serial numbers committed to memory, I doubt many people would've believed you and returned it. I probably would have but I'm a softy. OP, time to buy a new wallet. How the bloody hell does $300 just fall out?

I'm thinking that maybe he had a bunch of money, maybe after cashing a paycheck or something. He dropped $400, then sees $100 of it thinking "sweet more money". As it turned out it was his and someone else was finding the rest of it.

never keep so much money in your wallet, we have cards to avoid these situations! I thing YDI ...

isabelle99_fml 0

snickers right, karma will always get ya

asianwolf 2

it would be stealing if he didn't report it to the police.

How does money fall out of your wallet and then also out of your pocket?

Ha, I know. I would be able to understand just falling out of the pocket but this must be some magic cash.

alleyx3 0

Go ask for it back? its yours

XCaLX_fml 0

stop being a perv boy and stop hitting on people over the Internet.

asianwolf 2

I love it. there are actually people that are so desperate and low-lifed on fml that they try to hit on people on the Internet. seriously go hit on people at a bar or somewhere else.

your not so lucky I suppose. atleast your not like the guy whose favorite color was camoflauge..