By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 21:34 - United States

Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest. The bees flew through my neighbors' windows and, for lack of a better word, slaughtered them. An ambulance was called, and I feel like a total dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 497
You deserved it 62 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I pressed YDI after I read "Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest."

Comments

jillybee101 7

You are a ******* moron. You could have killed someone. Bee allergies are one of the most common allergies (especially one that kills). You could have killed one, if not several people. Even if your neighbor's window wasn't open they still would have gone to the nearest person(s) or animal(s) and attacked them. I hope you get fined, and or sued, for what you did. You selfish prick.

It's good that you feel guilty! It means you have a soul! At least it was an accident. Good job on being a nice person!

jillybee101 7

Yes such a souls to shoot a paint ball at a hive of innocent bees minding their own business. A true role model they are.

How does feeling bad for doing something stupid make him a nice person. If he was really a nice person he would bring his neighbors some tea and honey in the hospital.

Because honey is the first thing they'll want to think about after a bee attack.

It was a joke but yeah...maybe they would.

P.S. Let this be a lesson on not to be disrespectful to nature. Those bees didnt do anything wrong; they are being bees. Leave them alone.

limblessorphan 4

You have dumb neighbours for leaving their window open. Don't feel bad OP.

Ninjasaurus18 9

Maybe it was summer. Or nice out. An they wanted fresh air. Duh.

laken79 2

Na bro, that's called "winning"

Yes you are a dick! Bee stings can K I L L some people! Leave it to the professionals next time OP or should I say dumb ass?

zxPenguin 0

Today, i shot a paintball gun at a bees nest… *Facepalm *YDI

karen1991 15

You should make them sorry cookies!!

He should make them a "sorry" gift of his own still-beating heart on a plate. OK, perhaps that's a little harsh but if someone did something idiotic that resulted in me being hospitalised for multiple bee stings I would not be greatly impressed by cookies. Not that I dislike cookies you understand.

Why would you DO THAT?! What if it were a hornets nest? They could have died. If thee had been a baby or young child in the room they would have died. OP why are you shooting a paintball gun in the backyard anyway? I hope this teaches you a lesson. You won't get away with it, so I suggest a card and a gesture at the very least.