By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 21:34 - United States

Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest. The bees flew through my neighbors' windows and, for lack of a better word, slaughtered them. An ambulance was called, and I feel like a total dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 497
You deserved it 62 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I pressed YDI after I read "Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest."

Comments

Should have minded your own bees' wax. Maybe if you would have behive'd you wouldn't have to deal with the sting of responsibility you feel for the outcome. Should have just let it bee.. ok I'm out of shitty puns.

^ Why is this not buried yet? C'mon people I can't do this alone!

More like **** their life! Why would you do something like that? I honestly hit YDI after the very first sentence.

They will find the paintball stained bees nest and link it to you. Best to confess.

I think "dick" might be somewhat of an understatement. I hope you were the one who called the ambulance. Also, nothing says "I'm sorry" like a warm plate of bacon! Or so I've heard....

Idiot. Why would you even do that?

F your life? **** no! F THEIR life. Either way if you shot a hive the bees would have come out to attack. Naturally they would have attacked you, but somehow they missed your childish ass and attacked an innocent family. That's just not right.

perdix 29

Bees live in a hive, wasps live in a nest. If they "slaughtered" your neighbors, you wouldn't just be a dick, you'd be a murderer. Your vocabulary needs work.

Weird, a boy who can spell? Impressive. Read through the grammar issues and take the compliment :)

Horrible grammar you have there sir.

Here's what I suggest: put the beehive in your bedroom, and then you can shoot it to your heart's content. The only reason you feel like a dick is because you are one.

Well, for that, OP would need to gather up some mental charisma to help him through a quite excruciating task of moving a bee hive into his room. Then I suppose he could continue to give himself some relentless pain to his heart's content.

Doc since you are a surgeon can you surgically neuter OP so he doesn't reproduce and bring more stupidity into the world?

egc573 40

What sort of dumbfuck process in your brain would bring you to the conclusion that that would be a wise/fun/cool/totally-not-dumbfucking thing to do? If any neighbors find out (and they probably will), you'll likely be known as the asshole with a blatant disregard for life. Oh, and a viable lawsuit.