By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 21:34 - United States

Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest. The bees flew through my neighbors' windows and, for lack of a better word, slaughtered them. An ambulance was called, and I feel like a total dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 497
You deserved it 62 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I pressed YDI after I read "Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest."

Comments

Your neighbor should be writing this FML

*In austin powers' voice* Oh, Beehive.

If this was a Giant Hornet's nest OP had shot, He or the neighbors would be dead by now.

hateevryone 14
jillybee101 7

No that's just an idiot right there.

Let me tell you being stung by a bee is not pleasant. I was at work helping a customer and took a swig of my Dr. Pepper..now I love DP but not when I drink it and a bee just so happens to be inside the can and finds its way into my mouth then stinging my tongue. It was not fun then also having to pull the stinger out of my tongue with tweezers. Fml.

A WHOLE paintball gun?!! What were you shooting with??!

Ydi for being an idiot. Did you not think the bees would get pissed? Even if your neighbors window was closed they would have swarmed and attacked the first person they came in contact with. Little fact for you, everyone is allergic to bees to some degree, that's why the area becomes irritated and swollen. So anyone who is attacked by a swarm of bees would be taking an ambulance trip. If the person was highly allergic, they probably wouldn't even be able to make the 911 call. You could have killed someone.

williamwheat37 0

Somehow I don't think a block barbecue is going to fix this one..