By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 21:34 - United States

Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest. The bees flew through my neighbors' windows and, for lack of a better word, slaughtered them. An ambulance was called, and I feel like a total dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 497
You deserved it 62 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I pressed YDI after I read "Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest."

Comments

Heres what I hope happens now OP. First of all, I hope the your neighbors are still alive and read FML, because when they see this they're going to lawyer up and bring a case against you. Hell who knows? You might even be arrested and have the state bring a case against you for attempted murder. You're an idiot OP, plain and simple, I just hope that getting your idiocy published on FML will get you into the trouble you deserve! I hope you have a lot of money cause you'll be paying all their medical bills for awhile!

XxMoonShadowxX 0

first: it doesnt say his name second: there could be other people shootin bees nests withvpaintball guns, im on my phone so sozz bout the spelling

First, they dont need his name, all they need is probable cause for a warrant to get the ip address of where this FML was submitted from. And Second, the chances of two idiotic people shooting a bee hive and getting their neighbors attacked in the same general area is very, very, very slim. Theres probably all sorts of evidence lying around. For example, the paint from the paint gun, I bet it got lots of paint everywhere and not just on the hive. They could get a warrant to search OPs house to look for paint balls and a paintball gun. Really if they wanted to pursue a case, they could!

LOL at the people taking the "slaughtered" part literally. Just when I thought people couldn't get any dumber.

OP's probably using the word as a hyperbole but bee stings have small amounts of poison in them(for killing insects not humans) but of course a ridiculously large number would do it(apparently its 10 per pound so assuming his neighbors weren't anorexic or small children they should be fine of course unless they have allergies then they are royally screwed..)

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but he did say "for lack of a better word". And let's face it, if someone died, OP wouldn't be posting this shit. It's FML, not SomethingAwful.

... it wasn't the OP's inherent stupidity at shooting a bee hive and then posting it on FML with a poor choice of words that made you think people couldn't get any dumber, no, it was people taking hundreds of bee stings seriously, because no one has ever died from multiple bee stings before... wow

Shit man, you're totally right. Because I know when _I_ do something stupid and get people killed, I don't cry about it or throw up or move to another country. **** no, I post it to FML so the cops can easily figure out that I committed homicide. That was sarcasm. I dunno if that exists in the fantasy world you live in where murderers post on FML.

jaytee1994 9

Bro u may feel bad but I'm laughing my ******* ass off!!! That's ******* great!! Sorry for your neighbors tho!

bladedrose 3

Ditto, laughed so hard I almost cried

Yes, FYL because you feel like a dick. I imagine that must be so horrible compared to what happened to your neighbors.

uncivil 5

Your the reason why little immature kids like yourself give the sport of paintball a bad name

esmiles3 5

**** your life? **** your neighbors life! You should feel like a dick! You are!

What the hell was going through your mind for you to possibly think that disturbing a peaceful nest of harmful insects was even the teeniest bit a good idea?

Legen......wait for it I hope ur not lactose intolerant.....dary

Can't say I haven't done that before