By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 21:34 - United States

Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest. The bees flew through my neighbors' windows and, for lack of a better word, slaughtered them. An ambulance was called, and I feel like a total dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 497
You deserved it 62 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I pressed YDI after I read "Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest."

Comments

F your neighbor's life. You deserve to feel like a dick.

I'm only thumbing that down 'cause your pic is of Gin Ichimaru

I thumbed you down simply because you ignored the comment and focused on the commentor's picture. Douchebag...

50- Finish watching Bleach, and then come back and judge Gin, bro.

Already have. So don't assume I didn't watch it all... so far

and #64, I'll say what I want, and I can say that I hate his pic.

MidnaLink: Nobody's telling you what you can or can't say. 64 did the exact same thing you did (mockingly) so your retort to him/her was hypocritical

Say what you want, eh? Look what that got you. Also, you thumbed him down because his profile pic is an anime character you hate for some reason, even though his comment was practically sending the same message everyone else is saying. In other terms you might understand: you ignored his comment but you focused on his picture, acting like an immature brat and thumbed him down WHILE admitting you did so. A stupid move in the FML community.

At least they didn't sting your dick? Either way, you should pay for their hospital bill and bake them a nice cake. Next time, Beehive yourself and things like these won't happen!

I think dinner for a year would be more acceptable

He can use the large about of honey he had just gotten

muggle_born 6

Why trying to bother the bees in the first place? That's awful, Op.

and to think they are my favorite insect. unlike mosquitos and flies, they actually benefit us.

twisted_cherub 14

Flies have a great benefit. They feed on our garbage. Their larva eat the remains of animals too rotted for scavengers or carrion. Although mosquitoes don't benefit us directly, they do make up the primary source of food for several hundred other species: various birds, fish, spiders, other insects, lizards and amphibians would have to adapt to a new food source. Some would make the change. Others would not and a chain reaction would spread farther up the food chain until we feel the effects. All life has purpose.

imboredareyou 1

i know they all have a purpose, but i still like bees better. as a person who lives in a major agricultural area, i appreciate bees more than other insects. which is why i'm dissapointed in OP

blahmemeblah 3

You should feel that way.

Wow...I really hoped you learn from this mistake, even if it is a bit late. YDI, your neighbours didn't...

Go_Away_141998 4

Well at least you feel bad. Here's a tip, next time you want to harass innocent bees, make sure they can't get away to hurt anyone but yourself.

Enough bee stings at one time really can kill. I hope you weren't speaking literally when you said "slaughter".

Yeah, death by anaphylactic shock is really funny. Grow up.

How the hell is that funny in any way????

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

Soooooo horrible, but I admit I started cracking up like a crazy person in public because of the wording. Then I also felt like a dick. :(

katcot99 11

Because it'd his fault he killed his neighbors? Yes because thats funny.

It's hilarious how much of a dumbass you are.

Honey crap OP! You should bee ashamed of yourself. I would hive kicked your ass! ...After I got out of the hospital, of course. They're probably black and yellow with stings. You're a poisonous person, and was NOT okay. Now that I got that out of my system, I'll go back to lurking.

You sir, can go f**k yourself for being that stupid and potentially murdering that family.

Potentially? I think slaughtered means that the bees did murder the family.