By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 21:34 - United States

Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest. The bees flew through my neighbors' windows and, for lack of a better word, slaughtered them. An ambulance was called, and I feel like a total dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 497
You deserved it 62 845

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I pressed YDI after I read "Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest."

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Lauren10102 3

I don't think I would wish that unkindness on anyone, not even the most heinous of humans :( That sounds terrible.

Well he would be dead... Unless op is a honey badger.

Tweekz14 5

YDI more then the dumb ass who crashed into a cop while talking on the phone.

I don't wanna sound like a total ignorant prick who can't read, but OP's neighbors are dead right?

rallets 22

^ thats what i gathered from it, yes. killer bees murdered his neighbors

It doesn't say anywhere that they were killer bees, nor does it say that the neighbors died. However, I suppose that's the most relatively vague deduction you can make from this FML, since the word used was "slaughtered", but the OP might have been exaggerating that slightly. OP, go get stung by a bee. Do it. Right now. Yes, go outside, find a beehive, and stick your hand in it. That's the only way to do yourself justice.

Last time I checked slaughtered means killed.

In all fairness I don't think he planned for the bees to attach his neighbors. However there are better ways to rid of bees nests.

Don't you think thats a little over the line there?

88- I hope you mean attack, because having bees attached to you would suck.

emogiggles 0

100 it wouldn't suck it would sting

your neighbors fault for not having screens in their windows.

As soon as I read the first sentence I knew this would get my ydi

78-pretty sure slaughtered still means kill, so past tense is not neccesary. And 76, you realize it could have been exaggeration right? It doesn't matter what the litteral definition is.

I sure would. What a waste of oxygen. Don't mess with nature. What the h*** did the bees do to him?

I agree with 88. Obviously OP isn't the most friendly to other creatures, but I don't necessarily think he deserves to feel so shitty. How was he to know what the bees would do in that situation. I would probably do the same thing. I hate bees.

ragglefraggle 2

@18 If he were a honey badger he wouldn't be posting this because HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

#18 even if he would get stung by literally a thousand bees, assuming they are the most common honey bees, within a short timespan, say an hour, that'd still not be lethal to a healthy grown person.

Yes he should, but assuming he did not do it on purpose I think we can say he is just an unintentional dick.

What possessed OP to do something so stupid?

Nothing to say to this one except rofl. :D

He doesn't have to be a dick. This is more of a jackass.

mintstashinurtea 5

why should he? it's not like he told the bees to do that...

20-He's still a dick for shooting at innocent bees. What did they ever do besides pollenate your flowers and make you honey? They only sting when provoked anyway.

Mommyof2_91 10

189- personally I would want to remove a bees nest from my yard, yes I know bees do good but since I have a child who is almost 2, I would not want to take that chance.

thesunsetglow_fml 8

So you're saying you would willingly shoot the nest down with a paintball gun as the best way to be rid of the best...?

Mommyof2_91 10

216- No I didn't say I'd shoot it down, I said I would remove it.

Mommyof2_91 10

I would first find a way to get rid of the bees (products intended for the removal of bees.) After it was safe I would then remove the nest. My second option would be to hire somebody to take care of them for me.

cajekraze 7

This is actually hilarious and terrible all at the same time

214-That would be a more humane thing to do.. I wouldn't trust a 2-year-old around bees either, so I would find a new place for them rather than shoot at them.

Mommyof2_91 10

238- sorry to say, but in order to remove them it might require them dying. Unless the professional had a way to relocate them, but I doubt that even if he could, he would.

OHai15 12

Well OP, I hope you weren't expecting to feel like Superman after the event....fuggin twinkle-douche.....

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

It's too late to apologize, it's too late.

It's not too late, it's never too late..

keyboo 0

To turn back now I believe I believe I believe we're falling in love

youjustmademelol 4

^ oh look a bunch of bugs that could painfully harm and kill me, I'm gonna hit them with a paintball!!!! Are you retarded? I'm gonna get thumbed down now?

Shooting a bees nest is the one of the most stupidest things I have read on here.

72- If you knew you posted a ridiculous comment and then predicted the thumbs down, why did you even post in the first place?

Can't tell if 72 is sarcastic or is just plain stupid or is trolling.

FmaFangirl 9

This is why you don't go and shoot paintball guns at bees.

f_this_shit59 0

Unless they are attacking you

Mister_Triangle 21

I thought it was because of the Geneva Conventions

I pressed YDI after I read "Today, I shot a paintball gun at a bees' nest."

See but if you stop there, it seems like he was the one getting stung....

Funny how this comment is rated so high when you have the FML where the OP smacked the homeless person, dissed in comments for "judging too quickly". We have the exact same behavior here

I think dinner for a year would be more acceptable

stuner56 22

Same. Nothing good can come after that. "today, I shot a bees nest with a paintball gun and a leprechaun came out and he stabbed me with a shank" I'd like to see that

You should BEE a better neighbor. Hehe I'm funny right? No? I'll just go back into my hole.

Surprising that a joke is the highest rated right now. Being stung to the point of a visit to the hospital is horrible.

Himoonkey, you shouldn't worry about that, you're just BEEing creative. You're adding a lot of BUZZ to the conversation. I know you're worried about being STUNG by internet trolls (their idiocy can sometimes make me break out into HIVEs) , but some people online can be sweet as HONEY.

MrBrightside21 20

70 - You're doing it wrong.

siickman 7

97- Humor, * you are doing it wrong.

Michael_92 20

70 may have done it wrong but it still made me laugh. Worst puns ever! lol. Oh gosh I'm too tired.

hthelittleone 10

Well you definitely deserve it, but that sounds like something I would do too see what would happen..

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

Please do not ever do that.

In the hospital for bee stings. That must really suck for them. By the way, watch out and save up money, you may have a law suit coming your way.

Not uncommon considering everyone is slightly allergic to bee stings. Multiple stings can do a lot of damage.