By Anonymous - 01/01/2012 20:06 - United States

Today, I received a late Christmas present from my estranged father. I was really excited, having neither seen nor heard from him in nearly two years. It was a $200 gift card for a store that only exists in Canada. I don't live in Canada. Not even close. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 720
You deserved it 3 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

midoridoll 3

Internet? The store could have a website you could order from

Comments

xbrit551 13
trippythehippy 6

Here's a thought. Is it possible he lives in Canada and can no longer drive. Or just possibly a way to get u to come see him and make amends?

Well, I'd say it's pretty obvious he does live in Canada. As for the rest... *shrug*

Firstly, be happy you got a gift in the first place. At least he was thinking of you. Secondly, it's called online shopping. Stop bitching and appreciate what you're given.

Now you have a reason to visit! Just come in the summer. It's really nice :)

perdix 29

Did it occur to you that it might be a store that doesn't even exist anymore in Canada?

Like Music World?!? A 200$ gift card for there would have been awesome!

ImSoEffedUp 10

If you haven't talked to him in almost two years, you should just be grateful he got you anything at all. He probably doesn't know where the stores are. $200 is a lot of money, don't be a bitch and say thank you. He didn't have to bother at all. What did you get him? Use it online or trade it in.

Agreed, OP is a dumb bitch. He somehow got a $200 gift card to them, he is obviously aware of what country they live in. Forgetting that a store only exist is Canada, or not being aware of where it exist is not really that big of mistake. This should not be a FML and the OP is an ungrateful asshole.

jsprackman 11