By Damnit - 17/11/2011 18:11 - United States

Today, I realized that in my relationship with my significant other, the roles are switched. We went out for a nice dinner, I paid, and when we got home he "had a headache" and asked for an aspirin so he could go to sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 237
You deserved it 6 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Welcome to the 21st century where people are people and there are no "roles".

Comments

iianalove987 7

They meant the head of the penis. :)

KiddNYC1O 20

Hence the double HEADache part.

Sucks to suck. You'll probably never suck.

I feel ya! My hubby practically makes me beg for it :( Once I decided that I was sick of always initiating and decided to wait for him to initiate it for once. Three months later I gave up and initiated!!!!!

Wow, he obviously doesn't want it from you.

NullPointer 20

Actually, sex is good for getting rid of headaches. And why is it an fml for a woman to pay for a date and then not get laid? It happens all the time to men, deal with it.

bizarre_ftw 21

To be honest (and not to further a general stereotype but.....[get your thumbs ready, this is either going down or up]) men actually Do have larger hypothalamuses which, among other things, controls sexual desire. Also, men can achieve an orgasmn rather easily for the most part, women on the other hand can tend to have a harder time (I'm happy to say I'm not one of them ^_^ and I'm a virgin, but I'm digressing with gloating) so when women are turned down they loose more it would seem, but yeah, not getting laid for a guy is pretty damn bad too. Also, this is an FML because it's unexpected, unfortunate, and annoying.

uprising_fml 0

I was raised to be religious and I still to this day am unsure what I believe on that matter, but what I do believe is that women ARE equal and are meant to be . and no, I will never take my 'stick out of my ass' because I will always fight for my equality . and there are women who support there families and get the 'bullshit' that comes with it . and men do not get the same sexist shit that women do, that is a fact .

So, you expect your boyfriend to pay for your dinner because he is a man, and that's what men are supposed to do? I don't know, but I'm all for gender equality in society. I don't understand gender roles. I don't expect guys to pay for everything. It's really nice if a guy decides to buy me something, but I don't expect them to, and I reciprocate when they do. I don't understand women who want equal rights, and then turn around and have double standards when it's convenient for them. Ok, I'm done ranting :D

troggo64 0

My girlfriend and I share our bills in house and out

Just_Georgie 0

You should NEVER pay and if that were me, the relationship would totally be over by now.

NullPointer 20

Why should you never pay? Someone is stuck in the 1950's.

bizarre_ftw 21

Well of course! Just look at that hair!! Who the **** can manage that anymore?!

Sorry, but are you the queen of England?