By Damnit - 17/11/2011 18:11 - United States

Today, I realized that in my relationship with my significant other, the roles are switched. We went out for a nice dinner, I paid, and when we got home he "had a headache" and asked for an aspirin so he could go to sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 237
You deserved it 6 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Welcome to the 21st century where people are people and there are no "roles".

Comments

maybe it's just his time of the month, let him have some rest.

There is no reason to be upset if he has a headache. Everyone gets them

Mourningstar 4

You're being uaed honey, wake up!

drawmesunshine 17

Used for what? Free fod sans sex? He must be having a jolly good time.

philly2 4

This guys got it together. About time the women pay for once.

The poor man probably has a malignant brain tumour, leaving him unable to work due to the horrific pain, but is unable to tell OP about it because he loves her so much.

Even though roles are switched he will still want to have sex he actually has a headache

perdix 29

So, you figured that since you paid for dinner, he owes you sex. I guess the march to equality means that now both sexes can be pigs :D Personally, I find that sex cures headaches, so I usually use them as an excuse for having sex instead of avoiding it.

perdix 29

I've never taken sleeping pills, so I wouldn't know. I have data on the alternative, but I'm having difficulties with the analysis. Perhaps you could give me a hand?

perdix 29

Wow, you really don't know about the Rule Book, do you? A headache that you fight with aspirin is no excuse to deny sex to a woman. Maybe a migraine or one requiring a trip to the ER, but an aspirin headache is just a speed bump for a real man.