By Damnit - 17/11/2011 18:11 - United States

Today, I realized that in my relationship with my significant other, the roles are switched. We went out for a nice dinner, I paid, and when we got home he "had a headache" and asked for an aspirin so he could go to sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 237
You deserved it 6 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Welcome to the 21st century where people are people and there are no "roles".

Comments

stacianichole 2

38 - Here's a place where men have to deal with sexism that I GUARANTEE didn't occur to you: child custody. It usually automatically goes to the mother primarily and good luck getting full custody if you're the father. Dad can expect to pay support that hopefully goes to the kid's needs but on more occasions than anyone wants to admit, it goes to Mom's frivolous wants. Nothing Dad can do with out hiring a lawyer and spending tons of money he doesn't have cause it's going in his ex's pocket. Men get screwed when it comes to this, trust me. Women do have the upper hand here.

SirObvious 1

Pretty sure that might give him a boner. Now if you punch him in the sac!

the reason men and women aren't treated as equals is because they're not. that's why they have the WNBA (sucks) LPGA (sucks) women's Olympic sports (suck except for figure skating) women have to get used to the fact that they're not men!

and by the way; Op, if he's using a headache to get out of sex it's not the headache. he just doesn't want to have sex with you!

Women need to realize that sexist jokes are just that. Jokes. Society as a whole needs to realize that a joke is joke, you'll know if someone means it. If it's actually a joke you should laugh, even if it offends you( which it shouldn't) you should just brush it off as no big deal. And women are progressing, women have to put up with bullshit as well, but if women and men need to be equal, there can't be any double standards either way. You can't get the best of both worlds and call that equal.

SmittyJA24 26

Dump him & move on, if you'd prefer a conventional relationship. The guy you're with now is a douche bag.

N3766 20

because heaven is a gay bar, and no straight people are allowed.