By JoJo - 17/10/2009 06:26 - United States

Today, I realized that acne is a major side effect of a medication I'm taking. The medication is to help me with my anxiety. The acne is creating more anxiety. And the more anxious I get, the more meds I need. And the more my face breaks out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 064
You deserved it 5 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's like saying "it's not the knife sticking out of your chest that's killing you, it's your vulnerability to stab wounds." The dude can care about how he looks if he wants to. Just find a different medication.

Comments

YDI. Stop being a stereotypical degenerate of modern society and actually fix the problems in your life instead of finding a magic pill to cure everything. If you have anxiety or depression, it's your bodies natural way of telling you "something aint right, fix it!".

tomakobriefs 11

I had a similar problem once. My asthma was getting out of control, so I tried Advair (the purple circle inhaler thing on TV) for a few days. It got worse, because I kept getting nervous panic attacks. Turns out, nervousness is a side effect of Advair. So I stopped taking it, and tried something else. Tada! So YDI, because you can't figure out that if your medicine is making your problems worse, you STOP TAKING IT. Duh!

you gotta be totally ******* retarded to take any meds, even just advil. MEDS=KILLS

Live better through chemistry, #51. I understand that acne is a bitch, and high stress levels will give you acne. Switch medications, or go to a dermatologist, and get a chemical peel. I'd switch medications, because it'd cost less, and is more simple.

So what do you think you should stop doing? That's right-taking those meds!

Sallamaie 0

I agree about the weed. My acne is cleared up and I can work an entire day behind the concession stand at the movie theater without wanting to ******* shoot myself in the face. Ganja FTW!

girlskill 0

Yes, but you work at a movie theater. Not a very good "career" to work all day unless you're 15. I'd say get off the ganga and get some motivation.

that sucks. But just stop taking the meds? You probably have other things in life which are causing you to be anxious, so hopefully they can find you new meds or possibly a different way of dealing with your anxiety without including medication.

So stop taking the meds. It's not that hard to figure out dumbass.

hitmanca07 0

buck up. if acne is the only thing that is causing your "anxiety" then you need to figure some things out in your life... you must still be in high school huh.

TJStarzZ 8

So stop taking the ******* pills and deal with life's problems like most other people do. Seriously, how hard is it to figure out that the thing you take for anxiety is causing it, and still not do anything about it? This isn't an FML, more like "I'm a Stupid Shit".