By orangechicken - 16/04/2012 22:00 - United States - New Hudson

Today, I found out that my daughter has been watching Supernatural and The X-Files so she'll fit in better at school. I'm not even angry that she's suddenly a brain-dead conformist, it's just that she now has nightmares all the time and insists on sleeping in my bed. She's a kicker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 861
You deserved it 5 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NiveaKK 9

I don't blame her for watching Supernatural. Jensen Ackles is HOT.

At least you didn't catch her listening to One Direction and Justin Bieber, and reading Twilight.That's the ultimate level of brain-dead.

Comments

the7thchild 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Oops sorry, just realized you were saying it as you are "never having kids", so just cancel out the first part

Who watches "The X-Files" anymore? Haha me.

What if your parents said that? You wouldn't be here. Never say never...

hawkey126 0

I don't think I've even heard of either of those...

At least you didn't catch her listening to One Direction and Justin Bieber, and reading Twilight.That's the ultimate level of brain-dead.

It's funny. Quite a few people I know who always said they're "never having kids" ended up pregnant not too long out of high school. Keep that in mind.

80- I said I would never be an apartment mover and I would never be a security officer. That is most of my resume. Both jobs were practically handed to me. I have learned my lesson. Now I only say "I will never be rich" *crosses fingers and works to make it come true*

GovernorGeneral 8

Omggggg x-files!!!!! That show used to scare the **** out of me but i kept watching xD Brings back memories~

I thought kids were too busy with their Disney channel and icarly to watch the x files

Smart guy "never having kids" is correct when talking about oneself

PrincessesCrown 17

"Maybe I would, if I didn't live here." (I'm so sorry i couldn't resist the temptation-Hunger Games)

If my daughter tried to sleep in my bed (if I ever have a daughter), I would get out of my bed and sleep in hers.

Watching X-Files wasn't even the cool thing to do when it was on TV. Just eat in the he'll part of Michigan are you from?

LO388 7

After watching The X-files? Only if she goes to school in 1997...

aaahhhfire21 0

Yah she fits in ops bed thats prolly it tho

Well hopefully she'll be able to kick that habit.

If you want to do something really mean, tell her friends that she does this. She won't fit in any more after that. She will also hate your guts.

It's getting hard to have any fun on this site now that everyone takes these comments so seriously.

SpikyG 3

Why would you ruin your own Daughters School Life?

NiveaKK 9

I don't blame her for watching Supernatural. Jensen Ackles is HOT.

I'm a Sam fan personally. But Jensen is gorgeous to!

NiveaKK 9

Agreed! Even the guy who plays Castell. They're all so gorgeous,who wouldn't want to watch this show?

amen, 7, amen (: cas is my favorite tho !

Bitch please! David Duchovny for the win!!

Call me a freak but the sexiest thing is Jensen Ackles' ankles. It is just so perfect. If you see him at the beach with shorts and flip flops you would have an ****** at the sight of those things.

MissHayleyJames 7

I've actually been to an awards ceremony for high school theater and Jensen was in town so he came and presented an award. I about died. Then on vacation in Maui Jared got off an elevator right in front of me. Once that happened I was like "See Sam and Dean in person. Check. My life is complete". But now I have to ad Mischa to that list too. One day...

BubbleGrunge 18

Dean, Sam, I'd take them both. Sighhhhhh

littlemissalex 3

Oh yes he is. Personally, I'm a bigger fan of Jared Padalecki. He's from my hometown, and I've met him a few times. He's the sweetest guy ever.

b0ngs 7

Both are orgasmic:3 unfunfunf

Love Jared Padalecki but I fell in love with him as Dean in Gilmore Girls.

I'd take Jensen, Jared, or Misha any day!

Supernatural is amazing because of Jensen and Jared's hotness

Jensen and Jared are the reason people keep watching the show lol. Their hotness beckons!!

You guys watch tv shows JUST because of your attraction to the characters? Lol not even men are that shallow, I remember thinking how hot Nikita was but the storyline made me want to bash my head into a wall, just couldnt watch it no matter how attractive she is.

Is spelling Misha and Castiel correctly really that difficult?

ShinedownLuv 14

Me and my friend are obsessed with supernatural, but we just like the show because sam is amazingly hot:)

I never got to watch it until a month ago, and I've so far crammed 4 seasons in 3 weeks. I love Jensen, Jared, and Misha so much it's practically unhealthy. Never seen a show I enjoyed so much. (:

MissHayleyJames 7

I apologize for spelling Misha incorrectly. Other than him, I've always seen it "Mischa" so it's just habit.

Finally someone in the right mind! I personally LOVE Supernatural and it has helped me get over some of my irrational fears.

I can't believe this got 161 thumbs up...

rummdugger 5

Isn't he though? * best crazed fangirl voice* back off he's mine! :)

My girlfriend is in love with Sam and dean and it drives me crazy but you can all think what you want. Personally I love the show but her obsession kinda makes it hard sometimes

While the cast are all gorgeous, the show is actually pretty good. I don't solely watch it for appearance.

4everblackjack 10

Try explaining to her why there's no reason she should please anyone but herself & if that doesn't go well, call your cable company & just parental block the shows. She might hate you for a while but it's better for her that way.

someoneO_O 4

idk about x - files but Supernatural's not scary ...and plus all the creatures get killed by the end of the episode ......

Wicked361 8

Let's admit it all us Supernatural fans watch it for Jensen Ackels

It isn't scary anymore, but the first two seasons had their share of frightening moments.

MissHayleyJames 7

It's not scary but still entertaining as hell. The humor in it is AWESOME.

kittenvks 11

113, admittedly the only part in "Misery" that made me flinch away was when she hobbled the poor man. I personally think "Rose Red" was really good.

... conformists... (goth kid from south park)

Aww i'm not sure what's worse, that she's watching shows she doesn't like to fit in, or that you have to deal with her kicking. Good luck with that op. (: