By JoJo - 17/10/2009 06:26 - United States

Today, I realized that acne is a major side effect of a medication I'm taking. The medication is to help me with my anxiety. The acne is creating more anxiety. And the more anxious I get, the more meds I need. And the more my face breaks out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 064
You deserved it 5 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's like saying "it's not the knife sticking out of your chest that's killing you, it's your vulnerability to stab wounds." The dude can care about how he looks if he wants to. Just find a different medication.

Comments

Roxas_fml 0

You get anxiety over acne? Wow, you fail.

simple. find new meds and get proactive. there problem solved

FaithX 0

And exactly how is taking meds an automatic signifier that someone IS NOT trying to fix the problem? Correctly used and prescribed (which is FINALLY becoming more common, though still not nearly enough) most meds are meant to help control the problem while the person learns to deal with whatever it is, with the intended result of getting off the meds. You don't know whether or not that's the course of action the OP is taking.

sigh. that will never change. it'll just be new problems with new solutions and vice versa.

Cjmw 7

Nasty Vicious Circle of Infinity there...Can you get rid of it?

@32 yous must be light, i have some bad anxiety, I NEED MY DRUGS!! op, what type of that goods you usin? im on that mmm good generic prozac, ITS GREAT, I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!! YEAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!