By Anonymous - 09/11/2011 17:20 - Romania

Today, I realized I have to choose between being unemployed or putting up with my perverted boss who desperately wants me. I'm a guy and so is he. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 364
You deserved it 3 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't you have any HR reps? If not, QUIT. If he's making inappropriate advances I'm sure you could press charges. Make sure he's caught in the act!

Comments

TessaV 3

As much as I agree that sucks I'd your strait, it will however turn otakues heads and they will faun all over you. So get paid and have a little fun loosen up your not ganna die!

Why not accept him! I bet he's like "8====================D" just for you ;)

This is a horrible situation, but I'm really getting tired of the implication that sexual harassment is somehow worse when the two people involved are the same sex. It's offensive to LGBT people and it downplays the experience of everyone who's been victimized by a person of the opposite sex.

If it were a girl, he might actually be interested in her and then it wouldn't be harrassment. But because it's a guy and he's not gay, the advances are unwanted and are therefore harrassment. What's really annoying is when LGBT people try to victimize themselves in a situation where they're not actually victims.

just make sure you document everything and get a hold of the labor board in your state or your HR department if you have one and file sexual harassment charge on him.

skyeyez9 24

Are you underage? I would keep a journal and write down in detail all the shit he is trying to do to you. You can use it against him.

skyeyez9 24

Why do gays flirt with straight men anyways.

"more women are bisexual than men" Uh..... no. You can't really say that as a fact. Female bisexuality's a lot less reviled than male bisexuality, so a lot fewer men come out. And you know every girl and their mom at school or clubs claims to be bi just to turn guys on, so you know...

Natty23 0

Go for the boss! You'll atleast get a promotion!

kristina1124 3

That's when u collect unemployment