By blacktyaffair - 09/11/2011 14:48 - United States

Today, I discovered that my dog is an aspiring underwear designer, her latest project being creating crotchless underwear. Mine seem to have been used as prototypes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 129
You deserved it 4 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I am willing to market these under the slogan "Crotchless undies, a man's best friend." You get a 35% share. Deal?

Comments

Damn_Hippster 11

My God! That's genius! Your dog has a bright future ahead!

brrarm 17

I told my dog somebody would eventually steal his idea of crotchless underwear.... Seems OP, yours have.....:(

Buttsexpirate 9

*Wink, wink* I know what I'm doing tonight... Eating donuts! What did you think I was going to say?

Well now your dog can earn you money. Try introducing your dog's fashion designs at Juicy or Forever 21, OP.

friedpwnadge 25

Victoria's Secret already sells them.

My dog seems to like the style too!

I am willing to market these under the slogan "Crotchless undies, a man's best friend." You get a 35% share. Deal?

m0tl3ycru3 0

Sure here's $5000 *hands over monopoly money

sparkles0103 4

maybe you should consider investing in a washing machine. eww

Marcella1016 31

4 is pointing out that since the dog only ate the crotches they must've smelled and the dirty panties must've been lying around. Hence, the recommendation to invest in a washer.

geekemo92 0

So every time you take off a pair of underwear, you wash them? I would hate to see your water bill.

ImOlivia 5

So everytime you take of underwear you don't wash them? I'd hate to see your underwear.

geekemo92 0

It's called a laundry hamper. I don't do my laundry every day. Sorry for those picky rich folks that can afford to run a load in the washer for just a pair of underwear. I'm being practical/normal.

flockz 19

i wish i could train my dog to do that. all mine does is eat, sleep, and shit.

every1luvsboners 11

Were you wearing them at the time?

Hey, it's better than every boner loves dogs.

zuzupetalsYO 11

The doggie was probably chewing on the unwashed skids *quiver

mandadarling 10

haha :) that does suck! my dog does that too.. i have to hide undies and shorts from her!

Your dog eats your underwear??? Wow!!! Usually dogs eat some pretty gross things so maybe your underwear were super gross and had nasty discharge and he just loves to eat it up!! Gross!!! Proper vaginal cleaning prevents this. My dog has NEVER eaten my underwear. Maybe your dog is trying to tell you something!

My dog preferred the air holes on the sides for breathability.

Ha my dog does that too!! He's been doing for bout a yr now!!

Mate, you sound like a pirate! You should get a parrot. They do less damage than dogs.

Marcella1016 31

It's been a year and you still haven't figured out not to leave your dirty underwear on the floor?

my 7 month dog does it too! @68 it's not that I leave my underwear on the floor .. my dog goes to my laundry room and eats the dirty ones. which btw; she knows how to open doors. so don't be quick to assume OP or 11 is dirty!

Obviously your dog is telling you something. That your underwear are super gross and he loves that taste! Disgusting. C'mon, get it together girl!