By jasmine - 23/02/2010 16:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world. Too bad he has never once made me orgasm in the two and a half years we've been together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 691
You deserved it 7 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hardly an fml sorry. you have a great boyfriend, sex is only a by product of a relationship. it shouldn't be that important. plus it can be fixed, try new positions, toys, there are plenty of solutions.

Comments

be happy you have a good boyfriend. would u rather have an asshole boyfriend who can make u ******? doubt it. just try to help him out and try new things, ya know?

TandJHire 0

I have to say I feel bad for you. There will come a day when your 70 and your man can't get it up and he can't take pills because of health reasons and all your realationship was based on sex. And op have you ever tried not just laying there when y'all were havin sex? I know there I times I "play" with myself to get my off with hubby. Or move your hips to where he hits that "spot" trust me I have been working on hubby for three years now and it just keeps getting better and better ;)

perdix 29

The only thing amazing about your boyfriend is that you stayed with him even though he can't or won't give you the pleasure you deserve. Find a guy who will use his ****, tongue and/or fingers to give you bone-rattling, full-body quaking orgasms and you'll realize what a dogshit boyfriend this current doucheloser really is.

Maybe if you bothered showing him or teaching him, then he'd be able to eventually. Guys usually don't know what gets you off until you tell them. They're not mind readers remember?

yourproblemnow 0

dude you still have the most amazing boyfriend.

at ur age i doubt u ever had one lol so go get ur cherry poped n then come bak

perdix 29

No, snick, you are out of your depth here. Sex is an integral part of a meaningful intimate relationship. It is what distinguishes those relationships from friendships. It is very important for the women to have orgasms, and for their men to do their best to make them happen. It's a rather trivial thing to bring a man to ****** which is why it is not really discussed.

This is why he is such a good bf; he's realized he's terrible in bed and makes up for it by treating you really well. Either keep him and get a good vibrator or keep him and have some man-stud on the side.

DParamore 0

if he is as amazing as you say and yiur happy why does it matter