By citylife - 20/04/2013 20:22 - United States

Today, I realized how tiny my apartment is, when I was able to vacuum from bedroom to bathroom through the living room without switching the power outlet from the one in the kitchen. I pay a fortune to live in this shoebox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 684
You deserved it 10 049

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're paying for the luxury of not having to switch power outlets. You know how bothersome that is? And how costly it is to provide?

NewYorkMexPR 14

At least you have a place to live in

Comments

trade you places, word of warning...mine just flooded so water damage is the name of the game. BUT IT'S BIG!

My pond is so flooded it combined with the neighbors pond. My pigs have a new swimming pool and the ducks are jealous.

Well than God he blessed ypu with a roof over ur head

And then god said unto citylife, "Be thankful, and praise my name", and he was, and he did, and God said, "Go forth and vaccuum," And he did, and through the power of his faith..... God made the vaccuum cord shorter, so citylife would no longer feel his apartment was so small. He works in mysterious ways, Hallelujah!

challan 19

Shame he didn't bless you with the ability to spell. Also, I find it quite strange that you are talking about God with the user name kinky couple...

I hope you're at least living somewhere in Manhattan below 14th St.

Do you stalk OP? How do you know where they live?

Did you miss the "hope that you're at least" part of what they said?

Michael_92 20

Has to be one of the only advantages to living in Michigan. Drop 1k a month on a house and you are set with 6 bedrooms, garage, and sometimes lakefront access.

perdix 29

Move back in with your parents, and let Mom vacuum your room. Irritation eliminated!

Just unwind the cord a little bit to give yourself the illusion of a large cumbersome dwelling. Damn, Dr Phil should be taking notes from me.

Oh poor you, having to pay money for your own place that is small enough that it takes you all of 30 seconds to vacuum. How tragic!

Big deal. My apartment can be entirely vacuumed from one outlet as well, and it's a two bedroom that's actually relatively spacious. Unless you can shell out the big bucks and afford one that costs so much that you might as well just get a house, most apartments nowadays are compact enough that the average-length vacuum cord can reach the whole area.