Proper job

By So so close to clean - 08/02/2017 10:00 - United States - Warren

Today, with words of encouragement from my mom, I vacuumed my room. After finishing and admiring my job well done, I went to put the vacuum away. It caught on the plug for my electric razor which was dangling below the dresser and yanked that and everything else that was on top of it off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 404
You deserved it 1 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hollerz88 1

How old are you to need encouragement and admiration for an act as basic as vacuuming your own room? This FML frightens me a bit.

You needed words of encouragement for a simple task that you should do naturally? Wow.

Comments

itssnotfunny 24

You didn't mess up your room, you just put everything on display. Like a museum or some shit.

onceuponatime456 16

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

My sentiments exactly.. life's gonna hand you some way bigger curve balls than a vacuum cord mate! Consider yourself lucky!

Hollerz88 1

How old are you to need encouragement and admiration for an act as basic as vacuuming your own room? This FML frightens me a bit.

You needed words of encouragement for a simple task that you should do naturally? Wow.

this poster may have some sensory issues regarding loud noises and vaccums can be loud. my son doesn't like the sound our vaccum makes so he goes in his room.

If he has an electric razor, your theory is most likely false.

not necessarily. certain noises can be more painful then others.

Were the words of encouragement "Vacuum your damn room or else...!"?

If you're old enough to shave, figuring out how a vacuum works should not be that difficult.

You need encouragement to vacuum and to admire the results? Do you get a cookie afterwards?

growlyboy 2

You needed encouragement to vacuum????? Wtf is wrong with u

If you need momma to "encourage" you to clean your room, you're probably too young to be on the Internet.