Housecleaning

By QuestionMyLife - 01/10/2009 00:56 - United States

Today, I walked into my bedroom and realized I really needed to clean it. As I started to pick everything up off of the floor, I tripped over a shoe, slipped on a water bottle, pulled down my shoe rack, and landed in my armoire. My room is now dirtier than it was when I started. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 423
You deserved it 13 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Astronomical 0

Whoops, I almost fell asleep reading this. Are we in a recession of interesting FMLs?

Comments

Now you have that shoe rack handy for that shoe. :]

I'm going to say YDI if you seriously let your room get THAT dirty. It's not that hard to just pick up after yourself. People act like that's such a big deal, like some project that requires setting aside a whole day just for that. If you wouldn't be so lazy as to just pick up after yourself regularly, it would take about a minute or two on average, and you'd rarely have to actually set time aside to pick up random things, and it wouldn't feel so overwhelming when you do it. It'll just be an everyday activity you hardly even think about.

GhostDuck 30

5- While I agree with you completely that you should clean up after yourself regularly, sometimes you may need to set aside a whole day to clean your bedroom. I sometimes have to set aside a whole day so I can to through papers, clean a closet or dresser, etc.

AntiChrist7 0

That's why I never clean my room

greenltrn2003 0

agreed...thats just a comedic accident waiting to happen

Astronomical 0

Whoops, I almost fell asleep reading this. Are we in a recession of interesting FMLs?

I bet it looked like a twister went through the room.