By kbeavv - 11/02/2010 17:09 - United States

Today, I read my mom's Facebook status. It said, "So sick of kids, can't wait for Vegas this week!" My dad, along with 12 others, liked it. I didn't even know she was going to Vegas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 950
You deserved it 4 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

God, you people are harsh. Family members generally should give each other at least a heads up before something like that, for safety and such. Not to mention the fact that the wording makes it sound like the OP is a minor. So the mom is a **** for not even telling her own child that she's going on vacation. What kind of relationship is that? They may as well just disown each other and never speak again.

Comments

pluralbusted 0
bkzfreshkidd 0

Really, I would love if my mom went to Vegas, open crib much? Not really an FML, but ok.

Dude my mom and her boyfriend did the same thing! only I'm 14 and she left for a week with me having no clue! but she didn't put it on facebook, she just left.

you f*ckin deserve it for being friends with your mom on facebook... wtf...

face it. your parents don't love you, your parents doesn't care about you. your mom's a stripper in Vegas. your life sucks just harden the **** up and live with it dumbass for having your mum and dad as friends on facebook anyway

china phone yah pretty much a dumb move to have connections in fb with ya parents LOL

SaRah_In_LoVe 0

I would have replied "so sick of bitchy moms! Can't wait till 18!"

cooldude859 0

I can't blame the parents. I have kids and get pretty dang sick of them sometimes. Just think how hard it is to constantly sacrifice and give up your own life just to wipe asses and tolerate childish nonsense on a daily basis! After awhile it starts feeling like the pits of hell. A vacation for a parent is like finally getting released from prison after a long sentence. Except you have to go back a week later.

Ugh my mom is exactly the same way. All I ever hear her talk about to her friends is all the "horrible" things that I've done to her, like bothering her with questions like, "Can you sign this please?". I'm a good kid, I get straight As school and rarely get in trouble. It's not like its my fault she decided to have kids.