By kbeavv - 11/02/2010 17:09 - United States

Today, I read my mom's Facebook status. It said, "So sick of kids, can't wait for Vegas this week!" My dad, along with 12 others, liked it. I didn't even know she was going to Vegas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 950
You deserved it 4 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

God, you people are harsh. Family members generally should give each other at least a heads up before something like that, for safety and such. Not to mention the fact that the wording makes it sound like the OP is a minor. So the mom is a **** for not even telling her own child that she's going on vacation. What kind of relationship is that? They may as well just disown each other and never speak again.

Comments

erizzz 0

I wish there was a like button for this post

parents on facebook scare me. I like to keep my mother computer/net illiterate. hehe. <3umom

There is probably a reason the op's mother wouldn't let them know too far ahead about her plans, judging by this fml, the op seems like a very needy/selfish kid. And for all the teens thinking the mother is abandoning the op, vegas is typically a weekend get away for adults, WEEKEND being the key word, I guarantee that the mother would give op a heads up about her plans the day of or day before she leaves. So yeah, OP's life is not ******, they probably just wanted to whine on here because mom isn't listening anymore!

So? I'm a parent with two kids... even parents need vacations sometimes... and yeah, occasionally we do get sick of kids, but that doesn't mean your parents don't love you.

I guess you don't have to tell them where your going than.. and that's a plus

So? Can't your mom go anywhere without telling you? Maybe she needed a break from you

You're not supossed to. She is sick of you. Capisci?

Lately FMLs have been really stupid. If you agree, say so.

skyeyez9 24

i have a 6yr old and sometimes get mentally and physically exhausted caring for her sometimes. Being a parent is not all rosy. Your parents love you! BUT you will not understand the ups and downs of parenthood, until you have children of your own.