By kbeavv - 11/02/2010 17:09 - United States

Today, I read my mom's Facebook status. It said, "So sick of kids, can't wait for Vegas this week!" My dad, along with 12 others, liked it. I didn't even know she was going to Vegas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 950
You deserved it 4 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

God, you people are harsh. Family members generally should give each other at least a heads up before something like that, for safety and such. Not to mention the fact that the wording makes it sound like the OP is a minor. So the mom is a **** for not even telling her own child that she's going on vacation. What kind of relationship is that? They may as well just disown each other and never speak again.

Comments

I don't see the problem, she a parent, she needs a break, as the parent she does not answer to you....what part don't you get?

italianbabii_fml 0
Ajjas013 6

OP's mom is going to hell :) Just kidding.

deal with it, clearly she just needs a break

Your mom's basically telling the world she's a moron. It's not as if effective birth control hasn't been around for ages. You're supposed to think things through before you bring another person into the world, not just run on impulse power.

that just means a free house to throw a party dude...what kind of retard would post this on fml...ya fml my parents don't go on vacation, goddamn workaholics...this guy is complaining...stfu lol

christinaLOVE 0

it doesnt relly sound like an fml. its just a parnet gettin away for a few days...

Facebook Moms = FML Don't do it kids.

Hell's your problem kid? Lol, just be glad at least you'd both get day-offs from each others bitch-fits! And well OBVIOUSLY she's tired of your hurting ass having to put up with your shit every single time.