By jumpy - 03/01/2010 23:59 - United States

Today, I put cucumber slices on my eyes to help me relax. I found this very calming till I woke up to ants trying to eat my eyes out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 617
You deserved it 6 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reyo 2

What is the reasoning behind putting sliced veggies on your face to relax? Will sticking a carrot up my ass achieve the same effect?

It's supposed to reduce puffiness/dark circles under the eyes. I've never done it myself, so I have no idea how well it really works when you just use actual cucumber slices instead of the cosmetic cucumber pads they sell. Just saying there's a legitimate reason behind it and OP isn't just crazy. : )

Comments

You're only supposed to leave the cucumbers on for like ten minutes.

PurpleKuSh_fml 0
Flutist 3

Reyo, I suggest you purchase some toys for this type of thing. Just sticking a carrot in your ass might cause infection. I also suggest you work your way up to the carrot. Perhaps your boyfriend/sex slave can help you with this. I wish you and Op all the best with your fetishes. Though carrot in the ass is better than slathering yourself in ants and letting them nibble on you.

Flutist 3

If not cleaned right. Its the fact that raw carrots can be rought and cause abrasions thus causing irritation. If they cleaned it then the carrot would not cause problems. Also using a condom on top of the carrot prevents these sort of things. (This information was brought to you by my gay friend Jimmy.)

GiRIsMakingCupca 0

wait so the ants were trying to eat your eyes out ??! or is that just an expression?!

They were eating the things she put on her eyes. So almost.

This is the first FML that has made me laugh out loud. God, I would hate to have ants on my face, much less on my eyes.

aha. ur lucky they didn't crawl into ur ears and eat ur brains. it's happened.